which gender are u guys choosing on ghost male or female?

Call of Duty Ghosts Wii U

Re: which gender are u guys choosing on ghost male or female?

in reply to LinkHdz97

There is no difference except that female avatars have a woman voicing them. Everything else is the same.

Highlighted

in reply to NkoSekirei

I'll be playing as a male character simply because, in games where I'm given a gender choice but the character has either very little identity or no identity whatsoever, I like to have the character's gender match mine, to increase immersion.

It's just the traditional choice for me.

However, I do love me some Chung-Li.XD

Level 3

in reply to NkoSekirei

Well as this is my first Call of Duty game (I don't really like them I don't think lol, but I needed a new game for my Wii U) and I'm actually female unlike apparently everyone posting here lol, I'll be going female as I don't get why I would want to go male or for that reason why all you guys are wanting to go going female!

Also been totally new to COD I'm just gonna say hi here as my place to introduce myself and if no ones see it so be it lol 

Level 1

in reply to AttractiveWhite

*cough*  I'm female also. Welcome to the forums.

in reply to jeepchick

Ha   Well thx for the welcome and I didn't mean that there were no girls here just that in a thread about gender it was pretty much all one type haha.  Well I'll try and enjoy myself here and get less sucky at the game.  Thx again and see you around

Level 1

Studios