wii u getting dlc? or tease.

Call of Duty Ghosts Wii U

Re: wii u getting dlc? or tease.

in reply to Padiego

another fact people often forget. regardless whether or not it could have been brought to wii, which hardware-wise would have been difficult/impossible, why would they ever bother on a system that was hacked to sh!t???

Level 29

in reply to BobbyMcGee

Have you read anything I have posted?  It had nothing to do with hardware! Period.  We received the games didn't we?  There was a COD store ready to go for COD Black Ops wasn't there? The answer to these questions are yes and yes, meaning that hardware was not the issue here man.  It was something else, and obviously due to the fact that the Wii U community does not even get the free stuff (Microtransactons, "Free Fall"), there is something else going on here.

Level 4

in reply to g-manbombeer

Yeah AND THEY ARE COMMITTING A FALSE ADVERTISEMENT CRIME AGAIN (Look on the back of both Black Ops 2 and Ghost boxes)!!! (Sorry, I had to make the previous sentence look dramatic) (from what I heard in Black Ops 2) Activision got sued for that before and they probably think they can do it again. Not cool Activision... not cool...

Level 13

in reply to g-manbombeer

g-manbombeer wrote:

Have you read anything I have posted?  It had nothing to do with hardware! Period.  We received the games didn't we?  There was a COD store ready to go for COD Black Ops wasn't there? The answer to these questions are yes and yes, meaning that hardware was not the issue here man.  It was something else, and obviously due to the fact that the Wii U community does not even get the free stuff (Microtransactons, "Free Fall"), there is something else going on here.

A label on a menu is hardly indicative of "hardware capable". 

Level 33

in reply to like2nap03

And neither is DLC!  It is content that you download, which means it has nothing to do with the power of the hardware itself.  The hidden COD Store menu option in the early patch should be enough proof for anyone that a DLC distribution system was ready to go. That, and the statement in the manual that said you would need an SD card for storage.

Level 4

in reply to g-manbombeer

g-manbombeer wrote:

And neither is DLC!  It is content that you download, which means it has nothing to do with the power of the hardware itself.  The hidden COD Store menu option in the early patch should be enough proof for anyone that a DLC distribution system was ready to go. That, and the statement in the manual that said you would need an SD card for storage.

It's far more complicated than that, and yes, hardware plays a factor.  I'm not going to explain it to you though.  You can put the effort into figuring it out yourself, or you can just continue to believe what you believe. 

Level 33
Highlighted

in reply to airforce111

IIt's not a offical Facebook page it's just a fan Facebook page

SnowydayUK
Level 14

in reply to Snowyday

Snowyday wrote:

IIt's not a offical Facebook page it's just a fan Facebook page

He's aliiiiiiiiive!!!

Level 21

in reply to airforce111

This official FAQ page should be proof enough that we won't get it.

Level 6

in reply to Ryumaou

Question answered, and at least this time we are getting answers.  Am I disappointed that we're not getting DLC of any kind? Yes.  But I can deal with it as long as they tell the community something.

Level 4

Studios