10 more prestiges for COD: Ghosts

Call of Duty Ghosts XBOX 360

Highlighted

10 more prestiges for COD: Ghosts

I began my COD legacy on Black Ops. I went to 15th twice and my second account had over 30 days played. The reason it had so many days played was because MW3 proved to be such a disappointment to me compared to the Treyarch foundation my COD skills were built upon. I was so excited I had Elite, the MW3 console, and all. I got my 1000 Gamerscore and was back to BLOPS. I played the hell out of BLOPS 2 going to 10th twice. That really gave it replay value, being able to reset your stats.

I got Ghosts on launch and have already put over 13 days in trying for all the gold guns and patches. I'm 10th now, so there's not much incentive to keep going for patches or camos. I'd love to see 10 more prestiges for the game like MW3 had.  I think this would add enough replay value to keep me going until the next big COD game.

Level 4
30 REPLIES

Re: 10 more prestiges for COD: Ghosts

in reply to dylan-ohara

Don't count on it.

With the REALLY low playerbase and poor reviews this game has, I expect them to go light on the "extra" offerings.

The day after Christmas and there were about 250,000 people playing on the XBOX 360 and around 30,000 playing on the XBOX One during peak times does NOT bode well for this game.

To put that in comparison, last year the day after Christmas had over ONE MILLION players on just the XBOX 360 alone during peak.

Level 34

in reply to propipe

check leaderboards , more than 6 million on xbox 360 alone and more will show up . granted these players aren't all on at the same time there are alot of gamers usually always more than 100,000 . as far as more prestiges , no more will be added , with the future map packs there will be new maps and guns introduced , you should try clan wars and actually complete operations get guns gold . make it a priority . i'm 925/1000 on gamerscore for the game so i know the replay value is low

Level 6

in reply to MrFelon

I have about half of the gold guns so far. and less than 100 patches left to get. We've won 2/3 Platinum Division clan wars. I just hope something gets exciting again soon.

Level 4

in reply to MrFelon

MrFelon wrote:

check leaderboards , more than 6 million on xbox 360 alone and more will show up . granted these players aren't all on at the same time there are alot of gamers usually always more than 100,000 . as far as more prestiges , no more will be added , with the future map packs there will be new maps and guns introduced , you should try clan wars and actually complete operations get guns gold . make it a priority . i'm 925/1000 on gamerscore for the game so i know the replay value is low

Leaderboards mean NOTHING as more than 40% of them are second accounts or banned accounts that will never play again. Also a LOT of them are people that rented the game or borrowed it.

Level 34

in reply to propipe

I definitely remember seeing more players in the past. I guess with the still-rampant XP lobbies my $60 season pass isn't worth as much as it has been in the past either.

Level 4

in reply to propipe

also you gotta think about how this time around the playerbase is splitted into 6 platforms.

the xbox one, xbox360, PS3, PS4, PC, Wii U.

activision figured it would sell worse because of the new consoles coming out but lets be real.

as much i like ghosts it isnt as refreshing at when i played MW2 or MW3.

i dont like black ops 1 i found it way to slow and way to easy.

black ops 2 was also bad IMO(my opinion yours can and probably wil differ)

i resetted on BO2 after like 13-14 days of gametime had every gold gun was master prestige and whatnot and i only made it to prestige 1 before giving up on the game.

3arc always had issues with lag and latency ever since WAW (cant judge cod3 but what i have heard i better not)

WAW is was there but not as bad.

BO1 made that really apearant.

and BO2 was out of control with lag comp/latency.

not saying MW3 had it fair share of lag/latency problems but atleast they fixed it near the end(also the beginning was excelent for me)

wish we could go back to COD4/MW2 lag/latency where everything was instant.

even a 2-3 bar connection felt awesome.

Level 6

in reply to dylan-ohara

13 days geez, even at fed min wage that's $311.75 per week or $2315.86 since launch. That's one expensive video game.. too bad you can't sell that gold camo!

Level 13

in reply to Tactics74

What exactly is your point here Tactics74 ? Gaming is one of the hobbies my fiancée and I share together. Just like the two motorcycles sitting in my garage and my love for physical fitness. If you've got something to say then say it. I know you're getting at the no-life name calling. Try general discussions for meaningless comments.

Level 4

in reply to dylan-ohara

dylan-ohara wrote:

What exactly is your point here Tactics74 ? Gaming is one of the hobbies my fiancée and I share together. Just like the two motorcycles sitting in my garage and my love for physical fitness. If you've got something to say then say it. I know you're getting at the no-life name calling. Try general discussions for meaningless comments.

The game has been out for a total of 46 days. With you having a play time of 13 days, that means that you have devoted 312 hours to Ghosts out of an available 1,104 hours. So you have literally played an average of nearly SEVEN hours PER DAY. Now considering that that is close to a normal workday for most people, well, you can see where people are going with that.

Level 34

Studios