10 more prestiges for COD: Ghosts

Call of Duty Ghosts XBOX 360

Re: 10 more prestiges for COD: Ghosts

in reply to brsox

I'd rather not spend hours of leveling up just to unlock a certain piece of equipment (story of BO2). The squad points are good, since you can save them up for your next squad member to be more prepared.

Level 14

in reply to brsox

Can someone tell me how starting off with 0 (zero), I repeat, ZERO squad points makes everything available at level 1?

Obviously you have to earn squad points to buy perks, guns, squad members early before unlocking them.

Obviously you can only earn squad points from playing the game?

People take the game way too seriously nowadays, including myself, to be free from hypocrisy. I just hit max prestige the other day with 185 hours played, but I'd love a reset button. I'm now less motivated to play except to earn gold guns, which is a b**** with leaning and sliding, point blank etc. Like some cod players, I spend a lot of time playing, but I also have a girlfriend, a job working 50+ hours a week and homebrew beer, but I still love playing ghosts even though the campers and some of the weapons I get killed by are BS...

Just adapt to the play style, pick up a weapon you can slay with in ghosts, which there are many btw, and everyone stop whining about how Ghosts isn't better than MW3, BO2 (sucked balls anyway)... Get y'alls panties out of a bunch and adapt and overcome.

Level 1

in reply to dylan-ohara

not to rain on your parade, but others have a point. Why dedicate so much time and effort in a game that is barely2 months old, and has not had a chance to gain more items. When i see somebody who has more than 10 days of play time, i think of a person living at there parents house with no job, collage kids sharing one account that never gets shutdown, etc. This is one reason i never prestige so fast from day one, i just hit master in BO2 after a full year of just playing a few hours a day. I attend to drag out much of the game as possible due to not able to reset or goals to work for. One reason why boosters are getting mad because they unlocked everything from day one and not have nothing to do now. I have notice alot of clans went back to BO2 because of the ability to reset, TI boosting, among other things. Adding more levels creates more boosting, and makes your rank less valuable than what it is. 10th already this time since day one, just not there to make you more of a man than rest of the players are.

Level 19

in reply to dylan-ohara

I wouldn't expect to see additional prestiges for the sole reason of so much was cut out of the game to make room for the character customization. We lost CaC slots, combat record, random map vote, theater mode, the list goes on, I doubt they can add anything other than playlists to the game. It has nothing to do with player numbers or how much fun people are having, I don't even know why people are trying to bring that up, its irrelevant.

Level 20
Highlighted

in reply to dylan-ohara

I'm not a huge fan of adding on prestiges. The same for reseting stats. As you, I also play the game enough to go through the prestige ranks 2 or 3 times over. I'ld rather just continue to enjoy the game as a max prestige than continuing to rank up. To each their own, I guess.

Level 75

in reply to dylan-ohara

Regardless of what people do with their time - people do what they like, nothing wrong with that - I myself don't really like the idea of adding prestiges post release time.  Rather than keeping us on the hamster wheel grinding out 60 ranks, they need to offer other things that keep us interested in the game over time.  If all COD has to retain our interest is a mad dash to max prestige, the game might as well be dead.

Level 16

in reply to WhyNoName

I agree with you in a way. Keeping the game interesting for a year would be tough. I wish Ghosts had a Fresh Start option like BO2. I played BO2 for the whole year. I did not put another game into my consoles. The fresh start made it fresh in a way each time I reset. I hit Master Prestige on PS3. Then I bought the game on 360. I think I hit M Prestige 4 times on XB. I don't know. I really enjoyed BO2 but I finally got burnt out on it. I am a below average COD player. For some reason I was pretty good at BO2. Best K/D I ever had or maintained.

Level 1

in reply to dylan-ohara

I have hit max prestige on every cod since mw2 and played most of them before that but atm I am just halfway through 1st prestige on here. This game is just boring and to want more prestiges is a bit stupid (even more so at this time in its cycle).

Worst cod since mw came out and even taking the new consoles into consideration the amount of people playing it is alarming. 

Never will hit max in this game, also whoever thought the operations set up was a good idea needs to be slapped... ridiculous having only some challenges open!

As for the op's game played time although it makes no difference to us the guy needs to get out/ get a job ect. No way playing this game that much would you be able to do much more.

Level 19

in reply to whiteknight1902

Boring to you, not boring to me. 6th prestige right now and determined to get to 10th.

Although I certainly play CoD less now that I've got BF4

Level 4

in reply to VioletGiraffe

Battlefield on the next gen is soooo much better than cod, however I think on ps3/xbox 360 cod is just about better.

I am not anti-cod I have spent far more time than I ever should have but this cod is just far to campy and its just frustrating not fun imo.

Its not that I am bad at this game at all but its just missing the arcade feel of the of the previous games. I think this is due to the devs trying to make the game for mlg type players and forgot that its the rest of us (the overwhelming majority) that buy the game.

Level 19

Studios