10 more prestiges for COD: Ghosts

Call of Duty Ghosts XBOX 360

Re: 10 more prestiges for COD: Ghosts

in reply to propipe

As I said before this is something that my fiancée and I enjoy doing as a hobby. Sure, more of the 13 days is mine than hers, probably 8 and 5, but now you're simply straying away from the goal of the original post.

Level 4

in reply to dylan-ohara

The point is that you're expecting more replay value than you should with the time you've put into the game. It's great this is you and your fiancée's hobby, but most people don't put that much time into this game at this point. Don't get offended if people think you played this game a lot, because you have. If you really wanted more replay value, why not have separate accounts for you and your fiancée?

Level 4

in reply to Zeph_

Zeph_ wrote:

The point is that you're expecting more replay value than you should with the time you've put into the game. It's great this is you and your fiancée's hobby, but most people don't put that much time into this game at this point. Don't get offended if people think you played this game a lot, because you have. If you really wanted more replay value, why not have separate accounts for you and your fiancée?

With them devoting 7 hours a day to Ghost, they probably don't have jobs, so they can only afford ONE membership. LOL

Level 34

in reply to propipe

Why do you care how many hours some stranger plays? What's it to you? Nothing.

Level 1

in reply to dylan-ohara

Don't get me wrong, it's great that you get to spend that much time playing a game.. in fact most people would love that opportunity. I said this because in many ways you've gotten so much out of the game already and now want more.

It's like the guys that complain about spending $60 on a game when they find something about it that is wrong/broken. In their case (and yours) you've paid ~$60 of how many hours of entertainment when a movie is like $15 for only an hour and a half.

So, my point is basically in some ways you've completed the game. Congrats and move on.

Level 13

in reply to Tactics74

Not everyone is in US (my wage is far from minimal for my country but still way below your fed min number), and not everyone want to work 16/7. That was a stupid comment.

Some people drink beer and hang out in the pubs, some watch TV sitting on the couch, some go hiking and some play videogames. Why is one way of passing time worse than others?

Level 4

in reply to dylan-ohara

I don't even get what prestiges even mean anymore. Now, it's just a fancy symbol next to your name with no meaning,

Level 14

in reply to dylan-ohara

Since prestiges are part of your squad members now they would either have to give you 10 new squad members (doubtful) or allow you to completely start over (more plausible). I personally could care less as I don't see myself doing it.

That being said, I do NOT like the idea of people starting over.  If implemented, I think the only time you should be able to do it is once you reach the 10th prestige and even then some things need to be kept such as amount played etc, it's just your levels change back to level 1 on all your characters and everything is re-locked and your emblem would be the 10th+ prestige icon now.

Level 33
Highlighted

in reply to LifeSong1

Why do you care about people starting over?

Level 4

in reply to dylan-ohara

I don't see how 10 more prestiges would keep anyone interested in this game. The rank up and unlock system is so boring. I very much dislike how it is designed in Ghosts. Everything available at rank 1 of any prestige? It's kind of a joke. Boring as hell and it keeps nothing in check by not forcing variety.

Level 18

Studios