5 legit reasons why CoD ghosts is the worst CoD

Call of Duty Ghosts XBOX 360

5 legit reasons why CoD ghosts is the worst CoD

1) the spawns on kill confirmed are f*ckin terrible. I got spawn trapped playing kill confirmed on Tremor. I swear, IW make the spawns worse every year.

2) The maps suck!   chasm, whiteout, stormfront, overlord and siege are too  big for 6vs6. They always get downvoted in the lobby. Thus, indicating bad map design. No CoD in the past has had so many maps which get down-voted...

3) No innovation.  Pick 10 system (ripped from BO2) and recycled MW3 Strike packages. bleh....

4) low health + peer 2 peer servers= FAIL  

5) You have to pay to get extra class setups. Errrrm....why?  In past CoD games you would prestige and get extra class setups as a reward. IW are so greedy!

my k/d is 1.8 but after 6 months im officially done with this game.  All this hype about CoD ghost being a  "brand new next gen experience"  LOL gotta love IW

Message was edited by: killermushroomhead

Level 10
34 REPLIES

Re: 5 legit reasons why CoD ghosts is the worst CoD

in reply to killermushroomhead

Not legit.

Level 1

in reply to casey-shotguns

Dude... how is an opinion "not legit" if OP is telling what he knows to be true about his feelings for the game and his experience playing it?

As far as he is concerned, everything he is saying is legit to him, and so he has not lied or misrepresented anything.

You could say you don't agree, but just saying "not legit," as if this was the comments section on YouTube or Facebook, doesn't add to this discussion in any way.

Level 12

1) I have many issues with the spawns in all game modes. There are times I feel the spawns feel worse than ever. I don't have a concrete way to fix them, but I don't like how often you respawn and immediately get shot to the side or back. Perhaps there is just not enough spawn points. I still don't find it gamebreaking, but it can be upsetting when you are dominating a game and die once...then proceed to get two really bad spawns and have three straight deaths. That happens more often than I would like.

2) Whiteout, Stormfront, and Siege aren't too big. None of those maps always get downvoted in my experience. In fact, I wish Chasm got downvoted more often. Chasm and Free fall are the worst maps IMO. The other maps you mentioned have gotten better and faster for me. I found the three lane style of maps to be very limiting and having an entire game of one style led to repetitive gameplay. There are small, medium, and large maps in Ghosts, and this variety is what makes the game exciting and fresh for me.

3) You don't need to reinvent the wheel. I think the perk system in this game is a lot better balanced than Black Ops 2 pick 10 system. There is more variety in playstyles. I find this to be a subtle form of innovation.

4) No. The game would be extremely frustrating with more health because many encounters are mid-long range. People would simply be rewarded for backing around a corner.

5) I agree here. They are just trying to artificially increase the price of the game by saving all the best skins and camos for DLC. I think they went over the line with create-a-class slots.

Your K/D ratio doesn't speak much by itself. I have had a 3+ K/D in every cod since Cod 4. I have criticisms of the game myself including gimmicks like the care package KEM and some of the environment destruction in general. However, overall I find Ghosts to be one of the better installments in the series. Everything you posted was your opinion, but you stated it as a fact.

Level 15

The first guy was right. This game is garbage on all fronts. Stealing the 3 tiered perks from MW3 and making them individual perks? Wow! Your innovation, as you call it, with dlc weapons? You are so behind the curve IW(I.e. Battlefield release 5+ weapons per pack not counting new equipment like the UCAV). The graphics are terrible. After hitting max prestige there is no longer a reason for play anymore. For what, Opperations where you are rewarded with poorly designed patches. Look at the annimations for kills and achievements in BO2 and you can clearly see this title is a step back. Every cod has new weapon amd maps, but what major game changers did you bring? A handfull of villianous characters from movies? Oh please. I haven't played in a month and that saying a lot about COD seeing as how I used to play the latest title until the new one releases. And jesus with the Spanish already. Can we not have language or region based servers? If I feel like the map is themed for Central or South America because my teammates all speak spanish, something has gone amiss.

Level 1

Oh who cares. Only on days that end in 'Y', is this a video game. You should name and shame whoever put the gun to your head and made you buy this game.

Level 4
Highlighted

New thread, same crybaby.

If you hate it, stop playing and for sure stop going to its forum .

Activision Ambassador

Ghosts isn't a perfect multiplayer, but it's way better than most other multiplayer games out there at the moment, except for Black Ops II.  The only annoying features in Ghosts are IEDs, C4+Shield Combos, Ungimped quickscoping, Amplify, Danger Close, Dead Eye, and that damn Guard Dog/Wolf.

Bad spawns are in every FPS game.  Lag is in every FPS game, but at least theater mode cleared up the connections.  Also, you don't have to pay for extra classes with real money.  It's completely optional.

Lastly, I think the reason people hate Ghosts is because the killstreaks can't do all of the work anymore.  Since people have been pampered by the killstreaks of the past, it's hard for them to adjust to the streaks in Ghosts.

~RUGGED SAVIOR

Level 52

killermushroomhead wrote:

1) the spawns on kill confirmed are f*ckin terrible. I got spawn trapped playing kill confirmed on Tremor. I swear, IW make the spawns worse every year.

2) The maps suck!   chasm, whiteout, stormfront, overlord and siege are too  big for 6vs6. They always get downvoted in the lobby. Thus, indicating bad map design. No CoD in the past has had so many maps which get down-voted...

3) No innovation.  Pick 10 system (ripped from BO2) and recycled MW3 Strike packages. bleh....

4) low health + peer 2 peer servers= FAIL  

5) You have to pay to get extra class setups. Errrrm....why?  In past CoD games you would prestige and get extra class setups as a reward. IW are so greedy!

my k/d is 1.8 but after 6 months im officially done with this game.  All this hype about CoD ghost being a  "brand new next gen experience"  LOL gotta love IW

Message was edited by: killermushroomhead

So not legit. Who cares about your precious k/d, you obviously can't adapt..Trust me you're not done with the game, you're still playing.

Level 32

in reply to zingaa

i sold the game yesterday. lol

All my points are legit because ive played this game for 6 months. I didnt give up on this game like some people after a week. I kept playing and adapted to the lack of health.

But the spawns on kill confirmed are atrocious. Go play kill confirmed yourself and see how bad it is. Next gen CoD my A$$

Level 10

Studios