5 legit reasons why CoD ghosts is the worst CoD

Call of Duty Ghosts XBOX 360

Re: 5 legit reasons why CoD ghosts is the worst CoD

in reply to zingaa

zingaa wrote:

killermushroomhead wrote:

1) the spawns on kill confirmed are f*ckin terrible. I got spawn trapped playing kill confirmed on Tremor. I swear, IW make the spawns worse every year.

2) The maps suck!   chasm, whiteout, stormfront, overlord and siege are too  big for 6vs6. They always get downvoted in the lobby. Thus, indicating bad map design. No CoD in the past has had so many maps which get down-voted...

3) No innovation.  Pick 10 system (ripped from BO2) and recycled MW3 Strike packages. bleh....

4) low health + peer 2 peer servers= FAIL  

5) You have to pay to get extra class setups. Errrrm....why?  In past CoD games you would prestige and get extra class setups as a reward. IW are so greedy!

my k/d is 1.8 but after 6 months im officially done with this game.  All this hype about CoD ghost being a  "brand new next gen experience"  LOL gotta love IW

Message was edited by: killermushroomhead

So not legit. Who cares about your precious k/d, you obviously can't adapt..Trust me you're not done with the game, you're still playing.

What is with everyone constantly using the "lrn2adapt" retort so much around here? Can you actually hold a discussion about gameplay mechanics? The OP listed 5 things in regards to what he/she/both doesn't like about the game. Rather than discuss that you simply just say "lrn2adapt". So to you I say, "lrn2forum".

Actions have always spoken louder than words, just look at the player population across the board. There are obvious problems with Ghosts, what exactly killed off the population? I think it had a lot to do with map design and the how easy they made the challenges. Ghosts also has a lot of weapons but when you really think about it most of them are nearly identical. The game has little replay value compared to other CoD titles. I disagree with most of what the OP said but there are problems and according to the population at this point of the game's life cycle it is indeed the worst CoD since CoD 4.

Level 9

in reply to killermushroomhead

You got to be ****** kidding me. Bad spawns? Did you ever play BO2? Compared to that game this game spawns are perfect. The create-a-class system is perfectly fine. If something is good, take it and renovate it to make it better. The maps are never downvoted. I wish Stormfront and FreeFall are downvoted though. The health is perfectly fine imo. Especially with the map sizes. If you dont want to pay for extra classes then dont. You basically have 50 or so classes to make once you unlock everything.

Level 4
Highlighted

in reply to xcLAsSiFiedx2

Youre blind, the spawns are god awful. I think everyone can agree on that.

Level 11

in reply to PatMoran

I disagree the spawns are fine, when you're playing with a bunch of randoms you don't control the spawns. If you play with a group you can easily control the spawns.  It's about who you are playing with and how you are playing

Level 6

For the 1000th time. If you do not like the game, then dont play it. Dont buy it. Dont buy DLC. BUY NOTHING & STOP PLAYING. The only way you'll make a difference. Complaining here on how much the game sucks does absolutely nothing.

Level 11

Why don't people understand the spawns are NOT that bad. They are controlled by the people in the game.  I can mainly only talk HCDOM since that is pretty much all I play but our clan (team) can pretty much control any map out there because we know how far you can push and where they will spawn.

Just to test this out yesterday we went back and played BO2 with some of the guys and we were able to the exact same thing on all the maps we played (small ones also grind/nuke etc)

So the small/large map thing doesn't make sense. If you want better spawns you need larger maps to give more area you can spawn in. Smaller maps are very easy to control where the opposing team will spawn at if you are playing with a good group of people who know what they are doing.

Your #3 is silly, the game is a pretty neat game, is it the best game ever? no but it's a good solid game and for the most part if you know how to play it or play it with a squad you will do just fine.

Your #5 is the only valid point that I also had an issue with - the micro transactions are getting a little over the top with the camo's and the wolf/dog and the player skins etc.. To much but at the same time, if you don't want to pay you don't have to and can play the game without any of them.

Level 6

The new standard....

Complain Complain Complain....

My K/D is wicked awesome though, so it's not me.

"You ain't gotta like me, you just mad,cause I tell it how it is, and you tell it how it might be" - Victory
Activision Ambassador

If you don't like multiplayer then TRY EXTINCTION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I know a bunch of people who don't like multiplayer and the reason they kept the game is because extinction!!!

Level 8

I would advice people here to play kill confirmed and see how garbage the spawns are.

i dont ever recall getting spawn trapped playing kill confirmed on any other CoD.

Once i saw how bad the spawns were  on KF, i just sold the game out of anger. IW clearly dont care about us gamers. They're just in it for the money.

Charging us for extra class setups and  a spawn system which is more broken than ever? LOL  Bring on ghosts!

Level 10

If you're getting spawn trapped in KC , the problem is you and your team, not the game.

Activision Ambassador

Studios