5 legit reasons why CoD ghosts is the worst CoD

Call of Duty Ghosts XBOX 360

Re: 5 legit reasons why CoD ghosts is the worst CoD

in reply to gotsomestars

how is it my fault if i spawn right infront of an enemy? most  stupid comment ever

Level 10

in reply to killermushroomhead

Its pretty simple, friend. A spawn trap has to be set up. So, like I said, if YOU are getting spawn trapped, the problem is YOU.

I hope you get it this time buddy.

Also there is not "low health", health is 100, as it is in EVERY cod.

Activision Ambassador

in reply to gotsomestars

i spawn infront of enemies on KC even when there is no spawn trap.

the spawns on KC are straight trash.

Level 10

I agree with some of what you have said though not all.

Definitely see eye-to-eye with you on the bit about some maps being too large for the Xbox 360 version with 6v6. Stormfront has areas that are RARELY used. Chasm has that entire area in the back and the downstairs subway that is NEVER used. When you've got maps with unused vast areas like this, and DLC packages showcasing much smaller maps, you can tell the game was not intended for the 360/PS3 generation.

True... they completely ripped the Pick-10 system without calling it anything and just throwing it there like "it was always theirs" or something.

The extra slots... well.... Black Ops 2 made you purchase extra slots also, remember? It was one of the DLCs... so I don't know why you are strictly adding this to Ghosts.

The spawns on Kill Confirmed - especially in small maps - are some of the worst I've ever seen. Sometimes I feel like the game can't handle it when there are too many tags floating around and it needs to find places to spawn players. This has been an ongoing problem since Kill Confirmed was first added. Ghosts has "kinda" solved it by not letting tags float around for too long, but beyond that, it's pretty bad.

As for the low health... disagree. Maybe I disagree because I either quickscope, use ARs, or throw knives... so I rarely have to worry about having low life.

Level 12
Highlighted

in reply to thaesino

thank you!

Level 10

my top 5
1. Spawns, bad as I have ever seen, but they seem even worse on the bigger maps, which makes no sense at all!!
2. The zoom on thermal scope is too much, this sight is way op. I would just include all 'gimmick' attachments as a matter of fact
3. The commando Panic knife lunge through bullets drives me mad.

4. Some of the killstreaks need moved or adjusted, the vulture and squadmate come to mind...

5. Giving a certain gun called the Ripper to only people who 'pay' for it, complete BS

Level 17

in reply to Albysky

I've been missing people point blank with the knife. I think they nerfed it and it was never a problem for me.

Level 2

I'm prepared to listen to people's opinions (even when I don't agree) when they are playing the game, but when you come on here JUST to moan when your not playing and don't even own it any more I'm not interested.

Sold the game so you've lost your say.

Level 20

sold the game after 6 months. care to read my post?

and my complaints are legit. CoD is just getting worse every year because fanboys  think BS  spawns and maps are acceptable.

Level 10

I've just got rid of this game but I could still moan about it and my complaints would be legit.

I played it for 6 months. I waited for them to fix the problems.

The spawn system was still a load of crap when I stopped playing. I know you can't have a totally perfect spawn system but when you constantly spawn near enemies or in their line of sight then you know it's broken.

Match making and host selection sucked. It seemed alright to start with, and I liked the game at the start, but something changed and it all went downhill.

Remember them saying the game had dedicated servers? Trolling of the highest degree from IW.

When I paid £45 for a game and another £12 for some DLC then my complaints are valid. Whether or not I still have the game.

Level 30

Studios