A cry for help from the eSports community (PLEASE READ)

Call of Duty Ghosts XBOX 360

Re: A cry for help from the eSports community (PLEASE READ)

in reply to romcdona1

i disagree on your map opinion.

these maps bring back a cod 4 esque appearance which i can see IW going for. they are on the larger side, but objectives are not out of reach(talking about DOM). even on stonehaven, you can quickly get to the flags when needed. most of the space in the larger maps is outlying territory. used to TDM and such. objective game play is still tight, or as tight as is allowable on these maps. take stormfront for instance. A flag and B flag are within seconds of each other. so is C flag and B flag. this formula is present on the other maps as well. taking away the bad KC spawning mechanism, this game mode as well will spawn the player within the confines of the battle. a player is not spawned  in an opposite corner from where the center of the front is. so you are not running 20 miles to get to where the action is. i support the maps in this game. they are one of the only positives in this game.

i disagree on your health opinion.

2 bullet kills are just fine. i can understand why they wouldn't be in most core players minds because they are used to 4 bullet kills. there is a way to solve this however. work on reaction time. this is how us HC players have been playing since COD 4. reaction reaction reaction. forgive me if i have little sympathy for core players and health concerns lol. i find this was a fair tradeoff since us HC players got seriously taken out in this release. now we can play core even though the core aids are rather childish and the mini map can be quite annoying.

i agree with you on the CTF and hardpoint modes. in addition, there should be a ONE CTF mode. that has some of the best game play as each team struggles for the single flag. as it stands, blitzed and cranked are duds. infected is so bad i can barely get a lobby and i really have no desire to play it.

Level 18

in reply to romcdona1

bump

Level 1

in reply to romcdona1

i 100% agree with you OP. Why they did the things that they did blows my mind, it just doesn't make sense. We can only hope they come out with patches to fix these problems but that still doesn't fix the problems with these awful maps. But wait, they will release a map pack that has all of the good stuff on it and think they will get my money...not gonna happen! thankfully i won this game at a local tourney so i have no money invested in this game and i will not be upgrading it unless they fix this mess.

Level 1
Highlighted

in reply to romcdona1

I dont understand how in this interview she says the developmental team listened to forums and youtube ? Xbox One Preview Event - INTERVIEWS: Tina Palacios - @Teanah - YouTube really because thats pretty impossible because none asked for the removal of Hardpoint, CTF, SCORESTREAKS, Codcaster, I just don't understand why you couldn't listen. Why did you have the pros come to Los Angeles did you listen to anything that they said it just makes no sense at all. The maps are unplayable why make a city as a map. Just ridiculous why take out league play. WHY SAY YOUR GOING TO SUPPORT E SPORTS IF YOUR NOT GOING TO LISTEN OR SUPPORT/IMPLEMENT E SPORTS into your game WHY

Level 1

in reply to jSLICK11

Hardpoint was not removed.  it was never there in the 1st place.

Activision Ambassador

in reply to romcdona1

Don't listen to these sheep man I totally agree with you the map design on 90% of these maps is awful I don't care how big they are I care that they are completely ridiculous and I actually like stonehaven it has a good layout but maps like stormfront are total garbage with no strategy and promotes camping in windows even on cranked, the bigger issues for me are that the hat you pointed out and the hackers, IW you said we had a new engine well prove it to us because a cod 4 HACK is in this game, what???? the same hack from 6 years ago in a new engine something does not smell right, everyone stop your bottom kissing and critique what needs to be critiqued the maps are poorly designed that is a fact not because they are too big but because their layout looks like a 5 year old's attempt of quantum physics 

Activision Ambassador

in reply to DaleksGamertag

I can kill campers all the time and make them dash board and rage quit why can't you?

Level 23

in reply to romcdona1

NOt sure why anyone has an issue with a game being competetive. Least tey could have done is brought league play back.

Level 1

in reply to GGanondorf

Clan Wars start 11.25

in reply to jeepchick

YEa but thats like comparing halo reachs arena to halo reach arena to halo 3 1-50

Level 1

Studios