A lot of Hate for HEADSETS in here since the patch...

Call of Duty Ghosts XBOX 360

Re: A lot of Hate for HEADSETS in here since the patch...

in reply to ooOutraageousoo

I agree, I cant have loud noises at night when I play because my wife is sleeping. I do really like the experience as far as sounds as well it can really add to the game.

Level 9
Highlighted

in reply to ooOutraageousoo

It makes me wonder why people never complain about others having nicer TVs or Gaming Monitors.... that gives you even more of an advantage.

Headsets are available for anyone, and in the grand scheme of things not that expensive. One can play the game quite effectively without one, but anyone who has used one would agree it is a better experience(Or just had a quality Surround Sound system).

"You ain't gotta like me, you just mad,cause I tell it how it is, and you tell it how it might be" - Victory
Activision Ambassador

in reply to NiceDrewishFela

Actually I have a set of TB's they don't really make playing the game any better than when playing only with my tv. And my tv is just simple stereo tv, non hd as well. So don't need hd to play the game and do well either. infact when on my hd it plays worse. I can enjoy the game just as much on my standard flatscreen tv as anyone on a hdtv.

Level 70

in reply to trialstardragon

To each his own. I know the others in my house, and my neighbors, probably appreciate me using the headset.

"You ain't gotta like me, you just mad,cause I tell it how it is, and you tell it how it might be" - Victory
Activision Ambassador

in reply to NiceDrewishFela

You probably play at a higher tv volume than me then. I live in an apartment and never have any issues from others about it.

Level 70

If you find they don't make playing the game any better, why don't you stop complaining about them? Or are you just trolling?

Level 12

in reply to Slopat

Because the point is if you need them and a perk to play the game and do well your not really a good player to begin with.

Level 70

So? Are only what you consider to be good players allowed to play the game?

Level 12

in reply to Slopat

If you need headsets to do good or play well then you really need to improve your game without the crutch of needing them, its plain and simple and has nothing to do with who should or should not play the game at all.

Level 70

You just posted headphones make no difference. Now they do? You make no sense, I think you are just trolling.

Level 12

Studios