ATTENTION MARK RUBIN!!!

Call of Duty Ghosts XBOX 360

Re: ATTENTION MARK RUBIN!!!

in reply to RUSTY GUN

rustygun wrote:

Dooowaaattt!? You speaketh out of you rear end sir...No killcam to spot where snipers and enemies have shot you from encouraging cheats to get away with it and miss a chance of revenge by finding camping holes!?

And missing who killed you coz it flicked up in faint letters somewhere top right so you cant get revenge?! Play a hardcore game then and stop telling me I need no gaming info on screen! To me cod is all about the instant info you recieve which keeps you fully immersed in the game rather than running round like an idiot not knowing wtfs going on! But hey, you like your game, I like mine.

I would love to see the removal of killcams they cause way more problems than anything else in game.

As for the killfeeds callsign thing, personally i dont like them its just clutter on the screen, BUT the builds we have played on are not the finished game so i wouldnt really read much into missing stuff atm

Level 75

in reply to Maccabi

My thoughts, exactly.

I would like them to completely remove the killcam. It will help me a lot when I camp. The clueless players will then be even more clueless and will keep running back for even more deaths. MWAHAHAHA!

Seriously, the killcam is for noobs and they need to take out that crutch. Let the noobs be noobs.

Level 14

in reply to RUSTY GUN

I dont need the kill cam to know how or where or who killed me, that is called being aware of your surroundings. And I do play hc and dont need any of it at all to do well. You are a sad player if you need that information to play the game and have fun.

I dont care who killed me. I am not going to hunt just them down for a revenge kill which is just stupid to do to begin with.

You just want and need it for ego boosting is all.

Level 70

in reply to trialstardragon

Ps Trailstardragon, I use the word revenge in a fun way. Its only a game, but if a football team keeps beating you every time your team net theirs you're telling me you wouldn't want revenge? listen to yourself! If the same player keeps shooting you its the same thing. Im not saying you should make a point of hunting him down but surely you get a buzz when you do get him! If not its points only you get your thrill from, not the ENTIRE experience..

So whose taking it too seriously my friend???

Level 16

in reply to RUSTY GUN

All Trailstardragon, is trying to say is, you shouldn't be so determined to get revenge kills as to screw over your team. For example, I will hold down a high traffic area and make you kill me once for every 2-3 times I kill you. That's just on average. Most of the time I get a lot more that that per death. Also consider your teammates I'm doing the same thing to. I'll probably go somewhere in the neighborhood of 20 -5 and you probably went 6-20. High-five! By you constantly running back to me, trying to get the revenge kill you were effectively teammate # 7 for my team.

Level 9

in reply to RUSTY GUN

I have fun without ever looking at the killfeed. Its not important, it has no impact on the game, its not needed. And they haven't removed it, they have just reduced its appearance and moved it. Feeders are not important at all, too bad.

Level 25

in reply to RUSTY GUN

It is not essential even from a fun point of view and I know, I only play for fun yet dont need it or want it. It is only needed by wannabe y t stars to show off who they just killed for ego boosting.It will not be missed by anyone but yt montage makers.

Level 70
Highlighted

Wrong, you guys are totally wrong about me. I play for FUN!!! I dont give a hoot about boasting to everyone or gaining any ego boost from the feeds, I just like to know who Ive killed or whose killed me, its as simple as that!!! I enjoy the game because I enjoy the friendly community of players online. I enjoy getting to know the players in the lobby, making new friends and inviting them into my private lobby. Its all about that personal touch that has made cod what it is. Why bother even customising a soldiers appearance if you dont even know who you're shooting? I love the new soldier customisation but dont take out the callsigns, thats always been there.

You guys say I need all the info I can get about whats goin on, yes I do, I am completely rubbish at the game and I bet you guys would never admit that even if you were! I love cod because it helps rubbish players enjoy the game too. So go play hardcore and take out all the added info and leave us guys doin our thing. Its all about options guys. So dont dictate, dont accuse me of things that arnt true... the only thing that should be taken out of the game is cheating!!

Level 16

in reply to RUSTY GUN

If you really play for fun then you dont really need it and wont miss it at all. No matter if is a rubbish player or not. I am by no means a great player. I am maybe average. I play for fun only and I hated it for it was distracting,

Level 70

THIS.

The playercard and emblem showing up on the bottom in BO2 can be quite distracting.

Level 14

Studios