ATTENTION MARK RUBIN!!!

Call of Duty Ghosts XBOX 360

Re: ATTENTION MARK RUBIN!!!

in reply to Dr_QuiCKScOP3r

Not anywhere near as distracting as all the other stuff! But its there to inform us of whats going on. No body ever moaned about it before and its been on cod since the dawn of time. I will miss it massively because to me I like to know who Ive killed or whose killed me. Sometimes you just have to agree to dissagree.

As I said, a toggle switch option so everyones happy.  

Level 16

in reply to Dr_QuiCKScOP3r

Dr_QuiCKScOP3r wrote:

THIS.

The playercard and emblem showing up on the bottom in BO2 can be quite distracting.

I dont even see them, after like, 500,000 kills across the COD franchise, I never see the player kill emblem that shows up after every kill. I just don't care. Its as important to me as the killfeed is, not at all.

Level 25

in reply to RUSTY GUN

Excuse me sir, what game are you talking about? CoD certainly doesnt have a "friendly community"
Its filled to the brim with garbage spewing hate mongers, and immature children/adults who think theyre funny or cool by playin music or quickscoping.

Level 7

in reply to RUSTY GUN

I can't believe this thread is even a thing........

Level 5

in reply to Rogue_Convict

It might be  tiny deal for you. Anyway, thanks for the input?#!

Level 16

in reply to RUSTY GUN

Far from the biggest feature in the game. One of the smallest, most unimportant to be honest. I don't care what random player I killed/killed me. If for some chance I feel I must know who killed me I'll look to the top right corner at the kill feed and boom, same information.

Level 10

in reply to JobIessMoney

Its cod tradition. For me it gives you instant personal info. You may have time occasionally to look at the feed, but cod is so fast often you havnt. It makes you feel more a part of the game and there must be a reason its been there coz its been in every single cod. Newbies are tryin to turn cod into somethin else. I'll ask you this...whose ever moaned about it.

Its especially important in private when you know everyone and you do want that info instantly! But like I keep saying, lets keep everyone happy and include the option...

Level 16
Highlighted

in reply to RUSTY GUN

Time occasionally to look at the feed? It takes half a second to look up at it. This small thing you want has no important role in the game. It's a distracting piece of information that you could already have without it.

Level 10

in reply to JobIessMoney

Why cant you leave it as I have agreeing to dissagree and having it as an option for everyone. I strongly dissagree it has no role in the game. And I strongly dissagree you can track the killfeed as efficiently as you can the pop up. Look, its common sense man, the crosshairs is the killpoint, your eyes dont have to move, the killfee, although in a better spot than before, still requires your eyes to shift and be taken away from the point of concentration constantly, thats why the devs put it there in the first place!!!!

In any case you hate distractions, so why not argue that there are more pop ups on screen now than ever! Before we even get to the one I like, so why the problem with my preference? Theres a mass of onscrren info in our faces with the modern game and you dont wine about them? I cant believe you find a tiny snip of info distract you. Im surprised youre not moaning about the crosshairs themselves, theyre there all the time!!!!

Anyway, we all gonna think different on this. Certainly all the fans ive spoken to are shocked its not on there. But likeI said, OPTIONS so we can all have what we want...So whats wrong with that???

Level 16

in reply to RUSTY GUN

Important info is not a distraction. A piece of unimportant information that shows up almost in the middle of your screen can become a distraction for some people. I do tend to ignore it however. That on screen info in our faces tends to be something that helps. Why would I complain about something like crosshairs? They help you see where your hip firing. Of course I don't find them necessary so I wouldn't be that upset if they left either. They are still helpful though in certain situations. And if you wanted us to leave it as it is and leave you to do your own thing don't come on the forums. Mark Rubin isn't going to come on and check through all the forums and threads looking at your post, small chance he may but I doubt it, and then change something just because you want it. That's like me going and making a thread saying take out the slide and lean features cause I don't like them and they've never been in CoD. And the CC pops up at the bottom, slightly below the crosshairs. It takes me the same time to check the CC as it does for me to look at the kill feed. And I never said that it shouldn't be an option or left in the game, I said it's useless and doesn't make a difference in how people play. You're right, we will think differently. And yes, I'd imagine all 10 other fans who you've spoken for are quite shocked. That's why a bunch of other people made posts about it.

Level 10

Studios