ATTENTION MARK RUBIN!!!

Call of Duty Ghosts XBOX 360

Re: ATTENTION MARK RUBIN!!!

in reply to JobIessMoney

How dare you tell me not to come on the forum because what I say wont make any diffrrence! The devs do hang out on here and im passionate enough about the game to express how I feel about what ive seen the same as everyone else. And how dare you pressume Ive only spoken to ten people. You dont know anything about me or how many people I speak for. And if it was only me ive got the right to my oppinion.

Your idea of unimportant is a complete joke! So it doesnt matter who you killed or whose killed you?? To me thats the only info that really matters! Yes the killfeed shows it in faint tiny letters but not in bold colourful highlighted boxed txt. Bit like a letter with the important bit highlighted with a fleurescent pen. The killfeed gives a list of everyone, the popup is just yours.

Anyway, my final comment on the last post was fair to everyone and keeps everyone happy proving im not the ignorant one. All you want to do is ignore people that want certain things for whatever reason. One thing is for sure...Im a huge fan of call of duty and yule probly be telling me im wrong about that next. I hope your ignorance towards me is just coming from a nube rounaround, dont care about nothing but my k/d ratio schoolboy and not a dev trying to keep call of duty pleasing for loyal fans Or god help us all, we just as well stop posting what we feel and our thoughts on things and play forza instead!!!!

Level 16

in reply to RUSTY GUN

rustygun wrote:

How dare you tell me not to come on the forum because what I say wont make any diffrrence!

Man, relax chief. Meditate for a few minutes. This is a forum where people express their views in all kinds of ways. You can't take this place seriously. Remember, we're talking about a video game, not world war. Chill out.

Level 21

in reply to RUSTY GUN

How dare I? How dare you? You said, "Why cant you leave it". It's a forum. We're here to express our thoughts and then discuss whether we like it or not. If we all just "leave it" then that wouldn't make much sense. That's how I dare. I was making a point about your reply, not saying get off the forum and never come back cause you don't belong here. And yes, the devs do look through the posts, but it's mainly hot topics (such as quickscoping where Rubin already came out and said it's been somewhat removed from the game) that get the most attention from them. Look at most of the posts on this thread, almost all are saying they don't care about the CC popping up. Again about the not making a difference bit. I was making a point! I said there was a chance the devs may look at this post and add it into the game but I personally doubt they will. I clearly can't speak for them as I'm not a IW dev. And sure, there is the occasional time I'll want to see who I'm killing or is killing me but if I'm in a game with all randoms what does it matter? Also about the 10 players bit; I was exaggerating. I was saying 10 because almost no one on this thread is really caring about the feature, wouldn't people who want this feature be here posting? Wouldn't there be more posts? Lastly, yes, I do only care about my K/D, SPM, accuracy most of the time. Does that mean I don't have fun in the game? Nope. Does it mean I don't go play party games/combat training/private matches? Nope.

P.S. Nice double negative while trying to make me look bad. I could go on about a few other parts of your post but I figured you've had enough.

Level 10
Highlighted

in reply to RUSTY GUN

It is not tradition there is no tradition in this game when it comes to things like that. it was just a feature and one that is not really needed. Times change the game changes and people need to adjust to that change instead of complaining and expecting the game to stay the same all the time.

Having it did not make you feel like you were part of the game, the kill feed fills that spot well enough. It was there only because they wanted it there in past games not because it had or needed to be there.

Level 70

in reply to trialstardragon

Dont DICTATE to me what should and should not be in the game. Thats ignorance. Everyone has their own ideas and oppinions and who are you to say yours is right. Whats irrelevent to you isnt to everyone. Sometimes the really simple silly stuff that seems ditchable is actually one of the pillars of the whole structure. You need to be very careful what you take out. Im all for adding stuff but care must be taken with removing it. And one more thing with the killfeed is that it scrolls, all the other info is static and doesnt move and easily readable because of it!

Ive always loved the new stuff on all the new cod games since cod 4 which is still a favourite while many of my pals feel it got complicated and still perfer cod 4 and waw. Ive embraced the changes and love the game today as I did 7 odd years ago.

One thing I will leave you with and im sure im not wrong about...how many people would say cod 4 was still their favourite? And even new players today would love it! If you analyse cod 4 its got all the features that I enjoy, so why am I wrong about what should be in and what should be out...???

Level 16

in reply to RUSTY GUN

At no point in time did i dictate. I said it was not needed, I did not say, "It will not nor cannot ever be in the game ever again."

That popup is by no means a pillar to this game and never was. At least not to the majority of the players. Only maybe to a few like you. So the kill feed scrolls and it does not just sit there so you can sit and watch it.. get over it.

People always say that about the game because for many it was their first CoD; still does not make it the best CoD ever, and just because it has the features you want does not mean the devs have to keep each later game the same to make you happy about it either.

As times change the game changes it is not going to remain the same as it was forever just to make some people happy that they don't have to adapt to anything new or different.

Features come and features go in games all the time its called game development. They don't have to copy paste everything and then just add on top of it to make a few people happy.

Level 70

in reply to trialstardragon

There you go again telling folk the way it is. "doesnt make it the best cod ever" For some it was the best cod ever, theyre entitled to their oppinion. Now your telling me "to get over it!" Why should I just because some accept it. Its not what I want. Newsflash: the forum is all about what people want to see and dont wanna see. I accept that you have your oppinion, you have a problem accepting mine. This is gross ignorance! Sorry but it is.

And whats this about the killfeed? Didnt get that.

And you didnt even read my post properly, I said I embraced the new stuff and love the new games. I was just making a point that they shouldnt take too much OUT from the original winning formula.

Anyway, devs, well, good devs, have always got an open ear wether stuff ends up in or out, so I assume youre not a dev.

If you are youre not helping the franchise with such a closed attitude

Level 16

in reply to RUSTY GUN

I found the killfeed to get in the way a couple of times.  I don't mind where they moved it because it is more out of the way.  The last thing they need to move is the XP pop ups when killing, capturing an objective, etc.  They need to move it to the top of the screen, out of the middle where the crosshairs are at.

Level 47

in reply to iivrruummii

Yep, none of that information should be in the middle. It should always have been off to the side out of the way.

Level 70

in reply to RUSTY GUN

There you go again trying to put words in my mouth. For some they may have felt it was but not for all. So try and claim that it was is just biased upon your view and not fact. It was not the best CoD out there. There is no ignorance but your own in the fact that you are fighting for a feature that is more an annoyance to the gamers than a needed one.

Formulas change on games as games age. This is the way game development works. They cannot remain the same just to keep a few people happy.

Trust me if I was a dev that feature would have been gone the next game after it was added in the first place. The need for revenge kills is stupid and causes stupid actions in players. I cant count how many games I have seen lost or won because some idiot constantly went for a revenge kill to be killed over and over again handing the other team the win.

Level 70

Studios