ATTENTION MARK RUBIN!!!

Call of Duty Ghosts XBOX 360

Re: ATTENTION MARK RUBIN!!!

in reply to trialstardragon

Haha. The only thing we are both fighting for here is the last word! This debate has no end or conclusion because our views are completely different. We really will have to agree to disagree.

The only observation I must make is that I was trying to keep us both happy by asking the devs to include it as an option of player preference, surely an inclusion that wouldnt hurt anyone. You seem to just want things YOUR WAY. So I believe out of the two of us mine is the fairer angle...

Level 16
Highlighted

in reply to RUSTY GUN

I don't see how anything on the HUD cannot be an option.  On Forza everything can be turned off in the settings: Tac, position, track map, etc.

Level 47

in reply to iivrruummii

Exactly my point iivrruum. Atlast, a reply that really makes sense!

Level 16

in reply to RUSTY GUN

TThanks for nothing guys......no you killed tag....poor

Level 16

in reply to RUSTY GUN

Am I missing something here guys?

Isn't there a killfeed already in the game in the top right?

Level 18

in reply to Tick7

Yes we have a killfeed tick, but it's a scrolling transparent volley of tiny letters in orange that take your eyes right away from the crosshairs to look at. It isn't impossible but it's very tedious and un user friendly to the point where I don't even bother trying to look. Why didn't they have it as a HUD option?

When a claymore goes off now ya you don't even knOw if you've killed someone because unless you shoot them you have no reason to look at the killfeed.

Level 16

Studios