ATTENTION MARK RUBIN!!!

Call of Duty Ghosts XBOX 360

ATTENTION MARK RUBIN!!!

ATTENTION Mr Rubin. You have missed the biggest cod feature...the Who Killed Who tag that appears centre screen when you get a kill! the killfeeds are weak in the middle of battle and you dont get chance to keep track of whose killing who, which from a fun point of view is essential!!!

Please dont take off a decade of tradition.

Thanks, massive fan

Level 16
45 REPLIES

Re: ATTENTION MARK RUBIN!!!

in reply to RUSTY GUN

Honestly, I hardly ever pay attention to it.  I probably would prefer it gone but since I don't pay attention to it, I don't care if it stays either.

Level 69

in reply to phxs72

well i care if it stays or goes. your obviously the type of player who takes it so seriously you dont care about who shot you, you just mindlessly rampage around run n gunningnot caring who kills you and not caring about revenge. basically you have no passion. some of us play for fun and care about the features in our game.

and to the other fella, interesting reply, no tags the mw3 beta...mmm, maybe ive jumped the gun then...

Level 16

in reply to RUSTY GUN

rustygun wrote:

...you just mindlessly rampage around run-and-gunning not caring who kills you and not caring about revenge. basically you have no passion. some of us play for fun and care about the features in our game.

Wow. That's very presumptuous of you to say. I'm with phxs72. I don't care about it either.

Why? Because when I DO watch for the kill tag of who shot me, guess what happens? I get all macho and run around looking for the guy to "get revenge". And then, I usually die! Because I'm SO focused on getting HIM that I fail to pay attention to my surroundings and ultimately get killed because of that. I stopped doing that because, 1. It's immature and stupid, and 2. It gets me killed more often then getting a kill.

You say he has "no passion". Passion has several meanings. One is, "intense, driving or overmastering feeling or conviction." Another is, "an outbreak of anger." I think what you're experiencing is the outbreak of anger because you were killed and want to get blind revenge. Anger only engages the ego. Once you engage the ego, the game is no longer fun. You're a caveman in a loin cloth. I don't want to be in that match with you, that's for sure.

Level 21

in reply to RUSTY GUN

No you prob want it so u can see ur quad feed. Ah well

Level 16

in reply to ghostsniper2010

You know that the kill feed is used more than just for quad feeds, right?

Level 47

in reply to iivrruummii

yh and only time i look at it is to see who killed me couldnt care how many lines it is im glad its only 3 lines

Level 16

in reply to RUSTY GUN

rustygun wrote:

ATTENTION Mr Rubin. You have missed the biggest cod feature...the Who Killed Who tag that appears centre screen when you get a kill! the killfeeds are weak in the middle of battle and you dont get chance to keep track of whose killing who, which from a fun point of view is essential!!!

Please dont take off a decade of tradition.

Thanks, massive fan

They weren't in the MW3 beta either, IIRC, but they were in the final.

Level 8

in reply to RUSTY GUN

Eh, not really a big loss of a feature at all. In fact it was distracting to playing the game. If it is gone only a few players will miss it the majority of players will not.

killfeeds take up less space so is better then having a big tag show up in the middle of the screen. That feature is not really needed anymore since the creation of the kill feed which is meant to be less obtrusive as the old kill tag. I always hated those and wanted to have a way to ingore them.

Just like I wish they would give an option to auto skip kill cams, dont need them either.

Level 70

in reply to trialstardragon

Dooowaaattt!? You speaketh out of you rear end sir...No killcam to spot where snipers and enemies have shot you from encouraging cheats to get away with it and miss a chance of revenge by finding camping holes!?

And missing who killed you coz it flicked up in faint letters somewhere top right so you cant get revenge?! Play a hardcore game then and stop telling me I need no gaming info on screen! To me cod is all about the instant info you recieve which keeps you fully immersed in the game rather than running round like an idiot not knowing wtfs going on! But hey, you like your game, I like mine.

Level 16

Studios