After 2 days, that's enough for me.

Call of Duty Ghosts XBOX 360

Re: After 2 days, that's enough for me.

in reply to Noob_Lyncher

So you are just making excuses why you don't play those gamemodes?

Level 47

in reply to Noob_Lyncher
i agree not worth the money they charged its become a joke cod has  just having the name carry it along about the money not making an enjoyable franchise anyone who says oh "adapt" f*ck off you piece of $hit retarded dumb fanboys.  the game is a broken mess and a disgrace i went back to bo2 zombies i thought bo2 was bad then there was this you know. as for next gen i wouldnt even buy it on that.  iw failed hard on this one bad spawns are the main one for me move 2 meters or inches out of the spawn on set maps and shot from both sides. its like its designed that way on purpose just to wreck you before you move
Level 4

in reply to Noob_Lyncher

Buh Bye.

Level 6

in reply to Noob_Lyncher

When you do come back to try it again, check out the MK14 or other Marksman rifles or the longer range ARs.  They are super effective and work well on these errrrr spacious maps.

Level 6
Highlighted

in reply to NorcalBob

The marksman rifles are good, and all of the guns seemed pretty well balanced. It's just the gameplay itself that's crap.

Level 22

in reply to Noob_Lyncher

I camp quite a lot.  Liking the game as it suits both styles of playing.  If you like to randomly run around a lot looking for kills then you'll die a lot more.  Just deal with it.  Otherwise play BoPSII.  The game does require more skill and makes you think more.  I mean BoPSll became ridicules and so predictable, at least this has some variety.    

Level 4

in reply to Noob_Lyncher

Run and gun changed from mass sprint every where to: stop sprinting before a corner. Suddenly you can't play at all?

I guess you don't know about the jog and gun then.

Level 4

in reply to Noob_Lyncher

That's enough of idiots complaining! FUCK THIS FORUM.

Level 2

in reply to TheInsaneRogue

I'd like to complain about idiots who complain, but I know what that'd make me

Level 2

in reply to Noob_Lyncher

Noob_Lyncher wrote:

All i've had during the 2 days I played Ghosts were matches like this. Coupled with the horrific spawns and the instadeath that happens against me in Core, but not for me, This experience led me to stop playing Ghosts 2 days after I bought it, and to return it after 4. I might give Ghosts another chance on the Xbox One, but for the 360, i'm out. Hunted is the only game mode that actually seemed free from all of the crappy problems, but one game mode isn't worth $60.

You're referencing Core but the video is HC.

That's my opinion but it should be yours ;-),
RAN
Level 75

Studios