After 2 days, that's enough for me.

Call of Duty Ghosts XBOX 360

After 2 days, that's enough for me.

All i've had during the 2 days I played Ghosts were matches like this. Coupled with the horrific spawns and the instadeath that happens against me in Core, but not for me, This experience led me to stop playing Ghosts 2 days after I bought it, and to return it after 4. I might give Ghosts another chance on the Xbox One, but for the 360, i'm out. Hunted is the only game mode that actually seemed free from all of the crappy problems, but one game mode isn't worth $60.

Level 22
64 REPLIES

Re: After 2 days, that's enough for me.

in reply to Noob_Lyncher

Right now with lag issues, the messed up spawning that goes on and matches with 80% campers I am not sure if I will even pay the $10.00 to upgrade to Xbox One like I was planning on doing. For those of us who are not camping good job. I think if I want to be a better gamer at Ghosts I will have to become a camper which I will not ever do.

Level 1

in reply to ghostgamez

Same here. I refuse to camp, because it's just not in my habit. I'm used to running around in HC Dom on Black Ops 2 while annihilating people who aren't hiding in every corner on the map.

Level 22

in reply to Noob_Lyncher

if you are planning on trying it out on the xbox one then you should hold onto your copy for the 360. its $10 to transfer from 360 to one while if u return it its just going to cost you whatever the next gens game costs all over again.

Level 9

in reply to Noob_Lyncher

I agree I don't camp either

I am a run and gun type of player.

This game is total JUNK.  They got there money from sales.

My clan went back to Black Ops 2

Level 1

in reply to Noob_Lyncher

sorry to say this game doesn't carter to noobs which is why you like to run and gun which is a headless chicken style which is dumb.  also you can't camp on this game if you do you will have someone behind you or on your side or to many coming both ways. which is why the maps have many ways to get behind people and campers and snipers. I have had no lag issues at all. I think you just blame the game just like 90% of the bad players do. this game takes your brain not running around like a brainless zombie. if you do you will get shot down badly or run into someone and most likely die. its just sad 90% of cod players blame the game when its just them. Which is a big reason im thinking of going to bf4.

Level 2

in reply to davidxx171

I suppose me being shot by what sounded like a silenced gun from far away but in the kill cam turned out to be a big loud unsilenced weapon right next to me isn't a game problem...it's because I'm a "noob".

I suppose all the video evidence showing the exact same thing happening to others is simply because they are "noobs".

I suppose all the people complaining about spawning right in front of an enemy and being gunned down beore they can even move is because they are "noobs".

It's simple, there are issues and there are a lot of complaints about these issues and hopefully they are being heard and eventually will be corrected.

Level 3

in reply to Leetch

Don't take advice from him. After all, this game takes your brains.

Level 3

in reply to Leetch

What video evidence? video of people with shit internet getting hit markers? People like you make me not want to be on this forum no more sorry to say but its sad. If the game was so laggy and bullshit then why do you think I got a 2.50+? do you think i lag and get kills? No cause the game has no lag i shot 3-4 dead. Like you said you got shot from behind NO DUH you will be dead this isnt bo2 cratering to the noobs able to get shot 7 times and turn around and kill him with 3-4. also most of the people who cry on here are noobs. because the spawning isnt that bad it does need work but the way you cryers say it is seems like you can't even move which is not true. it just seems like you cry babys on this forum ONLY has problems but its ok keep complaining and wasting your time on something you get mad over and make up in your mind why you got beat or killed.

Level 2

in reply to davidxx171

davidxx17 wrote:

[...] the spawning isnt that bad it does need work [...]

Every time I play Stonehaven... my crew likes to hold the village. At least 2x a match... I'll die and spawn in the castle. Get killed because 2-3 of them are there. And then spawn... back in the village with my team... where I should have spawned the first time.

Spawning needs a lot of work.

That's my opinion but it should be yours ;-),
RAN
Level 75

Studios