Amplify has been patched

Call of Duty Ghosts XBOX 360

Re: Amplify has been patched

in reply to Adam1234567893

Actually they do differentiate between sharp noise and can act as a hearing protection device(lessening impact of flash-bang) as well as be set to amplify specific ranges of sounds. You are correct in that they would not differentiate between whose footsteps you hear though. Like I said I don't like it either but the only alternative is take both out and then you still have the soundwhores doing their thing. Damned if you do, damned if you don't.

Same principle as the newer night vision they can block light faster than your eye in event of a sudden change.

Level 6

in reply to Wheels1AWTT

Flash-bang is meant to temporarily blind people, not make them deft: "(lessening impact of flash-bang)"

Level 48

in reply to ZvErS

No, you are WRONG the flash is to blind, the BANG is for the ears and makes them deaf(not deft). When you see someone bleeding from the ears after tossing one in a room you will know.

Level 6

in reply to Wheels1AWTT

Regardless Amplify should have an actual counter instead of "crouch walking".

Level 23

in reply to Adam1234567893

There are two counters without using any perks; crouch walk and low crawl.

Level 1
Highlighted

in reply to TacticalERK

Still not actual counters it would be like me saying the counter to Dead Silence is vision and sight and looking around.

Level 23

in reply to ps3noob

LLet's hope the title updates have an effect

Level 6

in reply to ps3noob

All of you guys are wrong, Dead silence is the same bully sh*** as Amplify. I would never use amplify if the dead silence is not present in game AND i will not use dead silence if amplify is not present in the game. Call of duty is about your eyes, ears and brain from very first cod. Things like recon, amplify and dead silence should never been present in call of duty. Unfortunatelly, I am not a part of IW mgmt A small fix came in #codeSports mode, which made some restrictions in perks - you are not able to use stalker, amplify, recon, etc., but the left there dead silence omg what stupidity... 

Level 1

Studios