Amplify

Call of Duty Ghosts XBOX 360

Re: Amplify

in reply to Kandagawa

rsz_hippo-and-duck-001.jpg

Notice how a duck walks the marathon. Also notice how a hippo walks the marathon. Try not to sound like a hippo.

Level 11

in reply to Kandagawa

I'll second the crouch... It keeps you more silent than Dead silence.  Pro tip: use incognito... It shuts ur player up from talking and from enemies calling out ur position. It's a hidden benefit not mentioned... Its in strategy guide.  Basically it does the other half of what Dead silence has done in the past... Shut ur effing character up from talking and other noises as well as base perk description n keeps enemies from automatically calling out ur position. Why do u think ds is 2pts and incognito is 3pts?

Level 6

in reply to Kandagawa

Agreed, sounds like someone doesn't understand this concept or the concept of walk slowly? 4.1 k/d 3.5 w/l myself and going up and I don't have any issues with sound whoring, so maybe that just makes you average?

Level 1

in reply to yesayes6

you dont have any issues with it because you probably camp and soundwhore hard yourself.

Level 9

in reply to WaraJoker

For me, it's pretty simple. Dead Silence promotes movement, Amplify promotes and forces camping. Which is worse, people moving silently around the map, or everybody hiding and crouch walking the whole game?

Level 21

in reply to deucedouglas

defitnitley the dead silence one.

amplify should be removed

Level 2

in reply to deucedouglas

I agree, i am a camper who has not used Amplify once and refuses to because I think it is BS, if it cant be countered completely it should be gone. I would rather just see it gone and let dead silence still muffle you. I also think they need to nerf the dog and the squad member killstreaks. Most OP things in the game to me.

Level 6

in reply to Wheels1AWTT

use a shield or use explosives?

Level 1
Highlighted

in reply to deucedouglas

This is EXACTLY what I've been saying these past months.  Why make something as common as footsteps into a formidable weapon?  It forces the players against Amplify to crouch walk, thus slowing down what is supposed to be a fast-paced arcade shooter.

~RUGGED SAVIOR

Level 52

in reply to RuggedSavior

This doesn't happen. A majority of players hear gunfire and footsteps and move towards the player. Please explain why there are more campers since the Dead Silence buff/Amplify nerf if Amplify was the problem.

Level 2

Studios