An Unbiased Review Of Ghosts

Call of Duty Ghosts XBOX 360

Re: An Unbiased Review Of Ghosts

in reply to pilot2969

Another thing is that people are assuming people that dont like the game just dont like it because they are bad at it. Personally i am not bad at it.. the game itself is just not fun in my opinion.. it lacks any motivation to want to be good at it or play it long enough to become beast... 1 or 2 games and im sick of it trying to force myself to play.. :/ this is for sure the last CoD i buy and hopefully i do not own it for much longer

Level 1

in reply to FalIinpride

FalIinpride wrote:

Another thing is that people are assuming people that dont like the game just dont like it because they are bad at it. Personally i am not bad at it.. the game itself is just not fun in my opinion.. it lacks any motivation to want to be good at it or play it long enough to become beast... 1 or 2 games and im sick of it trying to force myself to play.. :/ this is for sure the last CoD i buy and hopefully i do not own it for much longer

Another good post.

I'm great at this game by my standards - I'm a 2.0 KD player and my W/L is over 1.50. I play with a lot of friends, and we have a laugh on this game, and we were fortunate to get it a bit early, and enjoy the whole experience.

But it isn't a good game. If good players are saying this isn't a good game, I shrudder to think what the average player things. I feel the same way as you now - that I'm forcing myself to play this just because many of my friends are on. Once Next Gen comes out, I feel like the majority of the 90 person friendslist will be on BF4. That will be brilliant.

I've also come to the realization that Treyarch is, now, the premier CoD developer and Infinity Ward is the one playing catch-up. I had high hopes for BO2, and in my opinion it delivered. I don't think this game elevates this series at all

Level 18

in reply to Tick7

I feel like everyone expected the game to be way different than previous CoD's, when it's basically the same as the others just with a few new things added. The game's good, I'd give it a 7,5/10.
Don't get me wrong, there's things they should fix in my opinion - (spawns, weapon dmg, more unlockable outfits).

Level 1
Highlighted

in reply to FalIinpride

Well I feel the same way but I am bad at the game- I suck frankly.  I have been horrible with the previous titles as well but I always had some reason to keep trying- Die Trying is my favorite saying with previous COD.  This game is just boring and has no real incentive for which to grind on.  BO2 gave so much in way of challenges and level-up that there was always something to go for and grind for and making the whole process an addictive exercise in achievement.  Ghosts has very little of That.

Level 6

in reply to pilot2969

wow my friend this post hit the spot. could not be said any better. i hope COD or who ever is in charge takes a real nice look at this post. they are going from good to bad. in which it should be there other way around from better to awesome... making their games better than the previous one not worst.

this game is going to the dust shelve until further update......

Level 1

in reply to pilot2969

this is a brilliant post, spot on dude.

Level 1

in reply to pilot2969

I really do agree with you. I'm going to continue playing, and see if it gets better for me. Maybe it'll click for me as my map knowledge progresses and I'll be able to catch on to some kind of flow to the game.

Between the campaign, Squads, and extinction I'm sure I can still get my money's worth, but I'm definitely disappointed.

Even though there were a lot of haters, I really enjoyed Black Ops 2 and defended it so much. I hope Treyarch builds upon that experience and puts out an awesome game next year.

I do see some people in these forums giving Ghosts some love. I guess you can't please everyone. Hopefully next year it'll be our turn to feel COD deserves love.

Level 21

in reply to pilot2969

So basically you're whole rant is the maps are to big and you can't run and gun like a crack head. Right. You're the type of player that needs to stay on BO2 where SMGs ruled everything and the maps are so small, you could piss and hit the other side.

Level 3

in reply to CBZ71

CBZ71 wrote:

So basically you're whole rant is the maps are to big and you can't run and gun like a crack head. Right. You're the type of player that needs to stay on BO2 where SMGs ruled everything and the maps are so small, you could piss and hit the other side.

Did you read it, you close-minded, condescending so-and-so?

That's not what he said.

Sorry. LOL at reading. I forgot that most of the "CoD can do no wrong" brigade are still in school

Level 18

in reply to CBZ71

Please leave the table. Adults are talking.

Level 18

Studios