Anyone notice how balanced the snipers and shotguns look?

Call of Duty Ghosts XBOX 360

Re: Anyone notice how balanced the snipers and shotguns look?

in reply to T-boss

QS shouldn't be possible, and it wont be hopefully. If it is it should be tweaked in ways that makes it more complicated and much harder to do, so people will give up on trying to ruin the game for others by doing it.

Level 16

in reply to Firesens

i never said QS should be easy like MW2 or 3. i said it should be hard as fuck if possible. i preffer possible but hard as fuck as first choice. impossible as second(aka no scoping). anyhting else is unacceptable. your only change is switching my first and second choice.

Level 22

in reply to T-boss

You can rock a positive k/d with a sniper if you use it like a real sniper. Sniper aren't meant for you to run around as if you where rocking a SMG. I held a 3.26 k/d (with the gun) using the barret in mw3 cause I would never run around trying to out gun people. I hid in a spot that was high, had good lines of sight and waited for people to run by or try to out snipe me.

Level 3

in reply to RichRob

To that I hope they bring back cliffside or design more like it. it is truly the perfect multi strategy map to me. You have to have a couple short range guys to cover the flanks and cover areas so you don't let the enemy behind you but you can also just try to outsnipe the other guy super long distance and a marksmanship rifle would be effective still with good use of cover.

Level 6

in reply to Hotpants22

I viewed a video last month of a good player using a sniper and i will say no, it does not look very well balanced. Judging by the speed and accuracy in which he was killing players. It looks like Q/S is still in the game and the hit boxes are large enough that you really dont have to put to much though on your aim with a sniper.

Level 38

in reply to codchamp1

Thankyou someone agrees with me

Level 10

in reply to Hotpants22

Yeah now that i have seen more footage from the convention i can tell q/s is still in existence but is a good bit harder to hit one

Level 1
Highlighted

in reply to Hotpants22

Also i feel like people will rent out the servers and not allow snipers and shotguns pretty fast

Level 1

in reply to Hotpants22

If you guys havent noticed yet, the game always looks good before anyone gets to play it. The game looks amazing when its not played on xbox live. Every hit marker and kill looks legit. Lets see how "good" it looks when we actually have a million people playing at once. I can almost guarantee that the cloud servers will be down day one, just like every other game that requires servers or is always online.

Level 6

in reply to yukmout

usually i will say this is true every year before a new COD gets released. But this year it is different. Speaking with my whole group that i game with every night. We all said the same thing when watching the extended game footage that got released....That this game looks really bad. The hit boxes are huge and the BIGGEST problem looks to be the Time to kill. Activision has never shown game footage that shows you getting instakilled by a SMG before release.

There may still be Q/S, there may be Op'd shotguns but i have a feeling just like in Blops 2. This game is going to be all about luck and reaction and have nothing to do with game skill.

Level 38

Studios