Avoiding dogs and other complain-y stuff

Call of Duty Ghosts XBOX 360

Avoiding dogs and other complain-y stuff

There's no defense against dogs when you round a corner, can't knife em, you die as they start their jump animation, and I'm pretty sure it doesn't take 6 rounds from an LMG to put down a dog.

And another angry quick scope post, there's no way anyone running around full sprint is going to pull up a sniper rifle, aim and shoot you and two of your friends in the same amount of time as an SMG or AR takes to ADS. For a one shot kill there should be more delay or something. Also, it seems the hit box when using a SR is huge, you can be lagging someone as they run forward and still get a kill. This has been a plague (I think) of CoD for years, and I don't understand why it can't be/isn't more balanced.

Just watched 2 guys in KC running around like a mad men, picking people off like it was nothing in rapid succession, went 33/2 & 38/6, both with sniper rifles. We still won because none of the other team wasn't picking up tags, but still. 

Again, just being a whiner.

Level 1
16 REPLIES

Re: Avoiding dogs and other complain-y stuff

in reply to NKH004

Could it be easily done that SRs could be faster to ADS while in prone and slower when standing?

Level 1

in reply to NKH004

Try it sometime, and you will get an appreciation for the fact that it isn't as easy as they make it look. Or perhaps you are providing too easy a target for them?

The dogs need some work, no doubt about it. I actually had some interesting scenarios with the dogs today... Had one on Siege that couldn't seem to bite me. I kept dropping and shooting and he kept lunging and missing me. But the Animation and sounds need to be worked on. They are really quite silly. Stopped using mine after I called it in, went prone to reload, and couldn't shoot an an enemy because the dog walked up and stood in front of me. They need some work, for sure.

"You ain't gotta like me, you just mad,cause I tell it how it is, and you tell it how it might be" - Victory
Activision Ambassador

in reply to NKH004

The dog is fine it dies very quickly. Also there is a thing called drag scoping meaning they go into their scope and shoot as soon as the aim stops on target. Quickscoping isn't a problem the snipers are too easy in general.

Level 23

in reply to Adam1234567893

The Dog is fine my A......... When it can take 3 or 4 Sniper shots to kill a bloody dog when one bullet can kill a player from the other side of Stonehaven. SOMETHING IS WRONG plain and simple.

Level 6

in reply to Keepmequite

the dog is fine, it is a kill streak, it shouldnt die in 1 shot especially bein that it takes multiple kills to get it

Level 10

in reply to W_E_A_P_0_N_11_

the helo scout support streak worth 13 points is killed with one sniper bullet

Level 1

in reply to mrRussellx

That is if you kill the sniper and its a support kill streak so its not like anyone has to try to maintain any type of killstreak for it. You just need to get 13 points towards your killstreak whether you destroy satcoms or kill people.

Level 7

in reply to Keepmequite

It's because the dog doesn't have any damage multipliers on it's body complain about that instead of the dog itself. It's not OP it's too weak if anything or the Honey Badger,Remington, AK-12, K7 and the MTAR-X are just too strong idk.

Level 23

in reply to NKH004

I actually managed to knife a dog earlier and knock it over... unfortunately, the knife animation makes recovery time take so long that the dog got back up and killed me before I could do a thing since they outsurvive humans by taking 2 knives.

Level 5

Studios