Ban The Leaderboard Hackers

Call of Duty Ghosts XBOX 360

Re: Ban The Leaderboard Hackers

in reply to brandenc123

Investigating and banning takes time. It also takes reporting. Problem is if you report someone who wasnt in a game with you the report comes up as false.

There is nothing happening in this game that didnt happen in the last game. There are still boosters on top of the leaderboards in Black Ops..

Level 72

in reply to starbuckfrack

You surely have to concede that investigating was easier when they a had a community able to make videos in theatre mode.

I know that some next-gen features will have made the mode obsolete; but I kinda miss seeing boosters being shown up.

Level 2

in reply to Nagaraja

I miss theater, and yes it did help to see who was boosting. Now its going to be harder to find the boosters names.

But you never know policing the game might get better once they fix the major issues.

At least with Xbox one coming out you will no longer be placed with those who have a bad reputation. I hope that rolls out to encompass the 360 too.

Level 72

in reply to starbuckfrack

the thing is look at xbox overall score must be about 20k boosted clear to see aswell...one guy boosted 3 days before game come out and he is still playing now lol

Level 16

in reply to brandenc123

I agree 100% OP. Ban the hackers.

Level 12

in reply to brandenc123

Some things in this world you have to get used to.

There is still going to be boosters who get away with everything .

Same thing with crime in our streets.

you can stop either. Just hope they dont come around me.

Level 72
Highlighted

in reply to brandenc123

You are expected to post responsibly when creating new threads. Duplicates of existing threads, authored by yourself or not, and gratuitous bumping is considered spam. Spam is subject to lock or deletion at our discretion.

You can find the above in our Ghosts Community Etiquette & Guidelines.

We've had plenty of discussion about leaderboards and hacking on these boards. All of it can be searched. Do a search and find those existing discussions. Read what other people have posted and contribute your thoughts to those threads.

Claire JeepChick | Forum Moderator: Modern Warfare, Black Ops, Ghosts
Questions/Concerns/Quibbles/Comments? Send me a PM

Studios