Best gun on ghosts to use?

Call of Duty Ghosts XBOX 360

Best gun on ghosts to use?

Anybody have any suggestions on whats the best gun to use on ghosts? Im used to the UMP from mw2 an mw3 so im still having a difficult time adjusting to the weapons. (Please dont say snipers -_-) .

Level 2
60 REPLIES

Re: Best gun on ghosts to use?

in reply to Heather08

It depends on your play style?

my fav are m27, m-tar and vector oh and Remington. Also honey badger. it depends what map I'm on  to what weapon I use. they probably Are the most used in multiplayer.

you shouldn't have any issues with Any of these.

give them a try see which one you like.

Level 9

in reply to Bulletcasster75

Ya i use the honey badger alot , thanks for the suggestions

Level 2

in reply to Heather08

I started using the honey badger, but found myself using the Mtar-X more. Great bullet grouping and best range for SMG class. Great paired with front grip and red dot sight.

Level 1

in reply to xero_sKill
It the Honey badger

Level 1

in reply to SirTwix

I posted that like two years ago. Wow. Now I use a Bizon with ext mags and red dot; a k7 with foregrip and armor piercing; ripper muzzle break and ext mags; CBJ with ext mags and tracker sight. I like SMG classes the best. 

Level 1

in reply to Bulletcasster75

Bulletcasster75 wrote:

my fav are m27, m-tar and vector oh and Remington. Also honey badger. it depends what map I'm on  to what weapon I use. they probably Are the most used in multiplayer.

Bulletcasster75 wrote:

Bulletcasster75 wrote:

Bulletcasster75 wrote:

Bulletcasster75 wrote:

Bulletcasster75 wrote:

Bulletcasster75 wrote:

Bulletcasster75 wrote:

Bulletcasster75 wrote:

Bulletcasster75 wrote:

Bulletcasster75 wrote:

Bulletcasster75 wrote:

Bulletcasster75 wrote:

Bulletcasster75 wrote:

Bulletcasster75 wrote:

Bulletcasster75 wrote:

Bulletcasster75 wrote:

It depends on your play

My faviorite guns and equipment in ghosts are ......

assault rifles:           smg:                      snipers:             shotguns:        pistols:         lethals;              tactial:

remington                   K7                           USR                    fps                     p226             frag grenade     just the flash

sc2010                        mtar                       L115                  bulldog             GOLD pdw   throwing knife

arx                                  ripper"dlc gun "                             taco 12                                      sextex

ripper "dlc gun"         vector                                 thats what i call the 

tac 12 lol

by the way i think the ripper should be classified

as a assualt rifle and smg and the other guns i didnt

mention like marksman rifle may be good but i dont use em 

and this is my opinion in 2016 so dont get your pants in a twist

Bulletcasster75 wrote:

Level 1

in reply to Heather08

It depends are your playstyle. There isnt a "best gun", but the pros use the MTar-X, R5, and the Vector. Also, snipers.

Here two deadly combos I use:

R5 ( Silencer, Thermal )

MTar-X ( Silencer, Foregrip )

Level 43

in reply to Shadowelite555

I havent used the R5 ill try it , i dont care to much for thermals so i might switch that with something else .

Level 2

in reply to Heather08

The VMR sight is a good alternative. Cant go wrong with a Red Dot either.

Level 43

Studios