Bored all ready

Call of Duty Ghosts XBOX 360

Bored all ready

I've reached max prestige on every COD I've own so far, even BO 2 and I couldn't stand that game. Thats the sort of person I am, if I buy it I like to finish it. But I'm on level 22 of my Second Class and I am so bored I'd rather come on here and post about it. I haven't even spent every waking hour on it either compared to other CODs. Really how is this possible ? I was so looking forward to the Clan playing together again as IW support clan play more than Tryhard. Clan play is a laugh, even if were not that great. But most of them stopped playing after bonus weekend lol. Is it too much to ask for some enjoyment out of my cash.

Level 6
18 REPLIES

Re: Bored all ready

in reply to Keepmequite

ur not the only one who is bored im lucky if i can manage a hour a day before i get bored of playing titanfall cant come quick enough for me something new and fresh is what is need

Level 25

in reply to banned-again

If you're going to buy each COD every year it's not entirely surprising that people get bored of it.  I did the same with FIFA and PGA Tour.  So I usually mix it up.

Level 31

in reply to Keepmequite

I have already gotten my 60 bucks worth out of this game. Played about 3 hours a day on average. Thats about thirty hours. Comes down to 2 dollars per hour so far.

If you take the girlfreind to a movie that costs you 40 bucks and its over in two hours. Dinner out with freinds costs you 60 bucks and thats done in an hour.

60 bucks for a video game goes a long way.

Have you tried setting up your players for Squads modes yet . Its great to leave your Xbox and have a squad you made kick ass for you.

If you bought this game expecting to play clans all day thats not the games fault. Thats your clans fault. Get rid of them and look for people that want to play.

Level 72

in reply to Keepmequite

I play the crap out of every cod.

But like you I am also bored already.

I Even made an identical thread to this one a few days ago.Two weeks into a new title id be grinding hard and enjoying the freshness.

But with this title I am not.

"Been spending most my lifes dying in a campers paradise"

Level 9

in reply to Keepmequite

I am upgrading to a PS4 in a couple of weeks and trading in my XBOX and my PS3 and I don't think I'm even going to bother getting Ghosts when I do.

I think I'm suffering from COD burnout and don't seem to enjoy the series anymore.

Level 4

in reply to Keepmequite

While I like this game and do pretty well with it, I must say this is the most boring of them all.    

I think the main issue is the change of how you level, prestige, and do challenges.   It was exciting to do this before.  Now the challenges are boring.  Things don't reset on prestige.  Leveling is slow.  

I really don't see myself going all the way to max prestige on this one.  Something I've done with most of the CoDs.

Level 4
Highlighted

in reply to snoops071

I don't like how you don't really know you completed a challenge until you go check.

Level 4

in reply to Keepmequite

Agreed. I have 15-20 days played in each of the last 5 or 6 Cods. This game I have a little over a day and I am bored as well. Every game mode feels like TDM and core plays like hardcore with no time to react.

Level 16

in reply to Keepmequite

I am so glad that I'm not only one out there. So many cod games that i've played (Cod 4 was my first time playing multiplayer) months without end trying to complete challenges but this game pushes it to the next level. This game bored me to freaking tears that i went back and played MW3

1. Campers: it's a dream come true for those that do. 70% of the games i've been in i find people camping corners with traps and stuff. Those on the forums declare this as "strategic and tactical".

2. Maps: Some of these maps feel like there not even suppose to be on current gen consoles. IMO this encourages people to camp more because if they run around and about like in previous Cod's without being revenged spawned.STONEHAVEN! nuff said.

3.Game Modes: Where is Ground War, CTF, Headquarters? The most played lobby is TDM so why bother?

Again I'm glad that some people enjoy this game and good luck to you. But i can't bear it any longer

Level 1

Studios