Bored all ready

Call of Duty Ghosts XBOX 360

Highlighted

Re: Bored all ready

in reply to MikeManiac61

Map size coupled with an ineffective "UAV" can make for some boring matches on here

Level 4

in reply to Diesel_Fox

TThey promote gun on gun action by making the maps so big nobody finds anyone wtf cod logic

Level 6

in reply to MikeManiac61

Groundwar is the best mode IMO. Its all I really play anymore. But the thing is, in bo2 everyone cried that the maps were too small.

These maps aren't much bigger, the difference is there is no more 3 lanes bs. Once more people get used to the maps they aren't as big as they seem.

The biggest issue is bad oops 2 made everything insanely easy. Pick a lane left, right , middle. Pick any SMG, run down that lane hip firing at everything with a my little pony camo. Or hover around an objective for 30 seconds shoot a couple guys, call in a ridiculous scorestreak and let it do all the work for you. Rinse repeat.

Activision Ambassador

in reply to Keepmequite

I'm not bored of it. Olny played 8 hours so far. Because not much time for it.
And probably won't get bored. I will give me challenges myself. Tryin to get snipers or marksman rifles (which I don't really like. don't fit my gamestyles)

Roll the dice. Life is a gamble
GRaSS is OP. SaND get's everywhere
Level 59

in reply to Keepmequite

It took me a good few levels to adjust and I was having doubts but now I'm in full flow, having a blast! A few of the maps do lead to extended periods of just running but I do believe this is catering for the next gen with being able to have more players on a map at once. I'm guessing the gameplay will quicken because of this.

Level 1

in reply to Keepmequite
I'm not bored with the game, but some of the games are boring if that makes sense.  I'm not bored with it as a whole, because I really want to be as good at it as previous titles,   am slowly getting there after some major changes to play style ( which is actually slower and more boring).  I can see how some people think that though, as I have found myself and others saying more than you probably should have too "its pretty quiet" or "where the hell is everyone"
Level 7

in reply to Keepmequite

The game is somewhat boring. Coming from someone who has played every single COD to date, even in the old PC days. It seems like they have come to a crossroads, they want the money from casuals, so they make the game easy, but they want to pretend its competitive and play up the MLG stuff.

At its heart, we have all been playing the same game for years, like anything that repetitive, it gets stale, no matter how you reskin and rename weapons, they behave the same as the ones did 3 years ago. You can make new maps and reskin some old ones for nostalgia purposes, but again, its the same game. It hasnt really developed that much in the past few years.

I have always preferred the COD games over BF games, but this year, after building a quality PC and playing both titles at the same time, I can safely say, ghosts is not a next gen game, it looks so bad on the PC, even running at high settings on everything and a good frame rate. I was actually surprised. I have found that once I got over the learning curve of BF, its a much more robust experience, learning all the different vehicles and weapon load outs has been refreshing. I find it hard to play ghosts now, the connection is still crappy, and the gameplay + maps are really boring. And im not even a run n gun type player.

I have this feeling that these COD games will suffer in the coming years, mainly because the engine is not aging well, its not optimized well on PC at all. Maybe it will be a bit better on the Xone, but I wouldnt hold my breath.  Good luck to those sticking to the series.

Level 1

in reply to Keepmequite

If you're bored than you're boring.

"You ain't gotta like me, you just mad,cause I tell it how it is, and you tell it how it might be" - Victory
Activision Ambassador

in reply to Keepmequite

Keepmequite wrote:

Is it too much to ask for some enjoyment out of my cash.

It is when you don't use a question mark.

That said....

Want more enjoyment? Stop being bitter.

It works wonders.

That's my opinion but it should be yours ;-),
RAN
Level 75

Studios