By far best Infinity war cod yet

Call of Duty Ghosts XBOX 360

By far best Infinity war cod yet

I am really enjoying this game.  I am far from being a fanboy but when a game is good it is good.  Good job and thanks for removing the tac insert!

Level 6
24 REPLIES

Re: By far best Infinity war cod yet

in reply to oustinks2

oustinks2 wrote:

I am really enjoying this game.  I am far from being a fanboy but when a game is good it is good.  Good job and thanks for removing the tac insert!

Yes, very glad there is no tac insert. Even the people who hate the game could agree there. Also, this game is an acquired taste. It has been growing on me the more I play it. If I could change one thing; I wish scavenger would replenish lethals like it always had in the past. Even if they bumped scavenger up from only costing 2 points to 3 points w/ replenishing lethals, that would be very fair.

Level 4

in reply to djacks4001

Yeah at first I thought that this game was absolute shizzzz however after more and more playing and finally with the unlock of Marathon I'm liking it more and more. I agree with you on that though I wish that Scavenger replaced lethals and tacticals maybe they'll change that.  The maps are big but that just gives plenty of room for flanking the only thing I don't like about this call of duty is just how much ish is moving around on the map whether it be paper floating around or a flag casting a moving shadow when you're focused the simplest movements catch your eye.  Overall a great game and hopefully with the release of new game types for competitive it'll be a great game to play until the next COD comes out.

Level 1

in reply to oustinks2

Why are you happy about the Tactical Insertion? Easy kills from people using them were always good for a laugh!

Level 9

in reply to Kandagawa

people used it to boost, and parties used it to spawn kill, not to mention it has no place in the game at all, making your way through a map, trying to not die to get to an objective etc, is the whole game, it takes away that experience just popping up on an enemy flag

Level 10

in reply to oustinks2

Im digging it too, so far. Really liking the big maps. I feel like I have to be more tactical. Maybe thats cause I dont know the maps yet.

Employee

in reply to oustinks2

It is a very good game, definitely in iw's top 3.

Level 11

in reply to oustinks2

its ok buts miles away from being the best iw game

Level 25

in reply to banned-again

Agreed. I think the multiplayer is serviceable, but I don't find it as fun as previous entries. And the campaign was just atrocious, which kind of annoyed me like when I played through BF3's campaign.

Level 9

in reply to oustinks2

Amen to that, stinky! This COD is certainly the best for my campy/stealthy side but my RnG side weeps quietly on this COD.

Level 35

Studios