By far the worst call of duty multiplayer to date….

Call of Duty Ghosts XBOX 360

By far the worst call of duty multiplayer to date….

spawns are bad hell today i spawned and got shot by someone who was in the middle of firing... then right after that same thing and after that i was spawned onto an ied.... and it was on the castle map, a map that big and the spawns are that bad... you need to fix that this is making me want to go to bf4 you need to make everyday x2 xp so people want to even play it...

Level 1
13 REPLIES

Re: By far the worst call of duty multiplayer to date….

in reply to mikeyo151

I'm sure they'd be devastated if you went to BF4. 

Level 1

in reply to mikeyo151

If you play Domination in BF4, be prepared for the same spawn problems.

Level 1

in reply to mikeyo151

The time you spent on making this post you could have been playing ghosts and getting better so you wouldn't have to bitch about the game. Amen

Level 1

in reply to tweaver721

Was posting this in the middle of intermission.... and pretty much they had 2 years to make this game a new one comes out every year it usually sucks every other year because treyarch or sledgehammer didn't make it...

Level 1

in reply to mikeyo151

Treyarch makes garbage. BO2 is proof of that. No other COD has received more complaints in its entire year cycle as BO2 has. If you haven't noticed that, then you haven't been playing COD for long.

Level 21

in reply to RunAndGun1

MW2, and MW3 had WAY more complaints that BO2.....

Level 34

in reply to tweaver721

tweaver721 wrote:

The time you spent on making this post you could have been playing ghosts and getting better so you wouldn't have to ***** about the game. Amen

Oh yea because you can get "better" at not spawning in the line of fire? makes sense =.= did you even read his post? or did you just not think when you replied =.=

Level 11

in reply to mikeyo151

Definitely my least favourite multiplayer since I've been playing cod (since Black ops1).

The idea of spawning within 5 feet of an enemy with the guns set to super high damage is silly (not to mention enemies being spawned within 5 fet of you).  Its like the game shipped without a core mode. The huge maps with many forms of cover coupled with hard to see player models promotes camping, corner hugging and head glitching. I guess for someone like me who likes to move every once in a while this isn't really the game for me.

I'll wait and see what Activision and co do to the game but it'l probably be the first cod I dont bother buying the map packs for and probably wont bother prestieging more than one soldier.

Level 6

in reply to mikeyo151

Sorry to hear this, old gallp is enjoying the game. This correspondent had a very difficult time with spawns and lag in MW3 and was a little jittery about Ghosts. But so far so good .

Old gallps stats have taken a bit of a battering as it has taken a week to adjust to the multi route, large maps, spawns and pace. Fortunately old gallp found his IW mojo at the bottom of large puddle on "Flooded" and is now back in the hunt

Here's what works for old gallp in TDM and Cranked (still working the rest out)

1. ADS lots you die fast in this game and first couple of hits almost always wins. (Stalker is critical to stay mobile in gun fights)

2. If you are a great aim use focus to reduce flinch and stay on target. If you can't aim straffing is your friend, move on the diagonal and spray if you get in trouble.

4. Don't run around like a squirrel on speed its ways to hard to check every corner there are just too many. Pick a zone with good traffic and lock it down. Use natural map barriers and traps to funnel players to you. Use unsuppressed gun fire as bait to attract targets.

5. MInimise your flanks and stick to the edges until you really really know your routes and even then play defensively there are too many routes to cover when mobile.

6. Experiment with guns - I'm loving the AK with muzzle break for range and to attract plays to my zone. Saves running around getting killed and finding no one on these big maps.

7. Stay frosty don't get mad - madness leads to anger, anger leads to the dark side

8. Most important, if yo are legal age enjoy a blood good red. Old gallp has the cellar ready for the season and it contains some beauties. Tonight's trade is a 1998 Wyn Coonawarra Cab Sav....many know this is a gallp standard.

Yours in CoD

gallp

Level 44

Studios