Call of Duty App help?

Call of Duty Ghosts XBOX 360

Call of Duty App help?

Hey guys, I'm currently trying to get the patch for downloading the app, I did it on my iPhone and it won't unlock? Is it me or glitched? Thanks!

Level 2
7 REPLIES

Re: Call of Duty App help?

in reply to Selenator

Same here. Anyone have an answer?

Level 3

in reply to Selenator

I didn't know you would get a patch for downloading the app. But just in case, might be a stupid question, did you download the "call of duty ghosts" app, rather than the "call of duty" app?

Level 2

in reply to Selenator

my app (for iphone) is glitched i think as well i cant push loadout to my xbox and it dose not show my ranks from previous cods or my founder status not a big deal but sucks all the same 

Level 33

in reply to Selenator

I downloaded it on my galaxy s4 and i dont have it either and i have been seeing people on here saying the same thing about not getting it even though they downloaded the app and synced their live account. I dont know what is going on with it.

Level 37

in reply to Selenator

im having the same issue, the patch must be bugged

Level 1

in reply to Selenator

Well the app doesn't even make me an account. I make the account then it goes to the loading symbol and stays there for 30+ minutes so when I close the app and I try to log in, it says I haven't created an account yet. Why does it do this and what is the normal downloading time for the last part(After I hit "I agree with terms)?

Level 1

in reply to Selenator

when u apply for a clan on the app u have a limit how do u go back and erase them so u can apply for different ones

Level 1

Studios