Highlighted

Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Collection for PS4 and Xbox One

in reply to iHattoriHanzo0

Easy! Easy!

Just got to know where to throw those flashbangs

Level 48

in reply to xoMrSLAVEox

I'd rather have a re-build of the very first to the third of COD…Take it way back to the original series and buff it up plus add items like new maps and maybe a couple of weapons from that era. Miss the days of the original COD playing it on PC.

Level 5

in reply to xoMrSLAVEox

Why would you spend money to play the same campaign you can play now for free? Assuming you own those games.

Level 19

in reply to PUR4IDO

I would not spend the money to play just remastered campaigns. But if they do it Halo Master chief collection style. Throw in a older MP from either COD 4 or MW2. Then i would drop my money faster than you can say drop the money.

Also i have a good feeling that between HALO and now GTA both putting out old games for the new system, this will be very likely.

Level 38

in reply to codchamp1

The campaigns to me arent even worth it the first time around Nice point about comparing GTA and Halo.

This COULD be likely but I wont get my hopes up until the final word on it. But it would be a nice way to bring back the map packs to the ONE. Especially if they have full bot support, and squad play.

The image is probably  fake as hell but the rumor that there could be a Collection coming out could be real.

Level 72

in reply to starbuckfrack

Yeah i am not holding my breath, But activision does love squeezing the community for money But if this was going to happen. It would have to happen soon or next year. We all know that they dont want to take away from there own player base when advanced warfare drops in November or even mess around with Destiny's release date.

Level 38

in reply to xoMrSLAVEox

My understanding is that this was debunked, based on the use of an outdated IW logo in the supposed promo.

"You ain't gotta like me, you just mad,cause I tell it how it is, and you tell it how it might be" - Victory
Activision Ambassador

in reply to NiceDrewishFela

Sure Mac mentioned it in a convo on twitter, you'll have to check that with him though.

Level 48

Studios