Call of Duty: Playtime With Wookies

Call of Duty Ghosts XBOX 360

Call of Duty: Playtime With Wookies

After just over a month, I've come to realize they named this game wrong... It's not Ghosts.

It's Call of Duty: Wookies.

... or...

... the only piece of character customization we will see in another month.

Personally, I'm over seeing cheap shag carpet rejects from the '70's running hither and yon... the only thing that's missing is the ggRRR-AAAHHHHWWWRR when they sight an enemy.

This is not the first COD with a ghillie... but unlike previous titles they make the player:

... taller.

... move different.

... not tied to a perk/weapon to wear it.

Anyone else notice this?

But...

... I'm simply over seeing every other person sporting their best Chewbaca throwback outfit.

And it's only going to get worse.

That's my opinion but it should be yours ;-),
RAN
Level 75
14 REPLIES

Re: Call of Duty: Playtime With Wookies

in reply to RAN Kismet

I have no idea what you're talking about. But I did take a shot of my clan earlier on Stonehaven....

images.jpeg

Level 75

in reply to iHattoriHanzo0

LOL that's awesome!

Level 69

in reply to RAN Kismet

The Bush Wookies are getting a bit out of hand. I miss the days it was tied to a weapons class. So pathetic to find someone sitting in a bush with a fully automatic rifle for the entire match.

"You ain't gotta like me, you just mad,cause I tell it how it is, and you tell it how it might be" - Victory
Activision Ambassador

in reply to RAN Kismet

On a more serious note. I haven't found it to be too bad. I haven't unlocked the suit yet.

Since I'm usually using a sniper or marksman rifle, I tend to see an enemy with the suit and expect a sniper challenge, only to be surprisingly mowed down. But thats my fault.

I agree with Drew about having it tied to a weapon class like in the past. Not a perk like BO1 or just character cust. like Ghosts.

But not soooo much a game breaker for me yet.

Level 75

in reply to iHattoriHanzo0

iHattoriHanzo0 wrote:

On a more serious note. I haven't found it to be too bad. I haven't unlocked the suit yet.

Since I'm usually using a sniper or marksman rifle, I tend to see an enemy with the suit and expect a sniper challenge, only to be surprisingly mowed down. But thats my fault.

I agree with Drew about having it tied to a weapon class like in the past. Not a perk like BO1 or just character cust. like Ghosts.

But not soooo much a game breaker for me yet.

It's not game breaking... but just grating on my nerves when 1/2 of the lobby looks like the long lost bastard stepchild of cousin It and Chewbacca.

But the movement really just seems off to me.

What kills me is it take 800 kills with a sniper... and no one I see wearing it is sniping.

RAN
Level 75

in reply to RAN Kismet

rankismet wrote:

What kills me is it take 800 kills with a sniper... and no one I see wearing it is sniping.

That's because it requires the use of Chrome Lined and the drawbacks outweigh the benefits, in addition to other attachments being much more attractive to use.

Level 31

in reply to SitRepPro

I hate the Chrome Lined attachment, I actual go the opposite approach with the Silencer.

Level 43

in reply to SitRepPro

SitRepPro wrote:

rankismet wrote:

That's because it requires the use of Chrome Lined and the drawbacks outweigh the benefits, in addition to other attachments being much more attractive to use.

And that's not the point.

RAN
Level 75
Highlighted

in reply to RAN Kismet

I agree more people are going to rock the ghillie suit, but you are wrong, the suit doesn't make players taller. Check out Drift0r on Youtube for proof.

Level 43

Studios