Call of Duty: Playtime With Wookies

Call of Duty Ghosts XBOX 360

Re: Call of Duty: Playtime With Wookies

in reply to Shadowelite555

Shadowelite555 wrote:

I agree more people are going to rock the ghillie suit, but you are wrong, the suit doesn't make players taller. Check out Drift0r on Youtube for proof.

Is it okay to rely on my two eyeballs for proof?

That's my opinion but it should be yours ;-),
RAN
Level 75

in reply to RAN Kismet

It makes the player model taller, and fatter, but the hit box on every model is the same. So, you can shoot the person and not get a hitmarker. Also there were some odd places you could shoot "next" to the model and get hits. The video was pretty informational really. And debunked a few myths.

Activision Ambassador

in reply to gotsomestars

gotsomestars wrote:

It makes the player model taller, and fatter, but the hit box on every model is the same. So, you can shoot the person and not get a hitmarker. Also there were some odd places you could shoot "next" to the model and get hits. The video was pretty informational really. And debunked a few myths.

Never said the hit box was different, brother. Just the suit makes you bigger. Something the ghillie has not done in previous titles.

But the increase in size changes the movement of the player.

That's my opinion but it should be yours ;-),
RAN
Level 75
Highlighted

in reply to RAN Kismet

Psh, they can keep their wookie suits. All things being good in the next couple of Clan Wars, I'll soon be running around in full Bodycount Gear. Betting most of the wookies wont have any of that but would love to.

Level 31

in reply to RAN Kismet

I don't run it much, but my favorite patch is the messin with sasquatch one. 

Level 11

Studios