Can Camping Be Sustained or Unsustained?

Call of Duty Ghosts XBOX 360

Re: Can Camping Be Sustained or Unsustained?

in reply to kenib77

kenib77 wrote:

It does not. Its called Off The Grid and it works as in the past IW titles

I may be wrong but I saw relatively few people using the Ghost perk in BOII, lets see if more people will use it now that it's supposed to work like in previous titles. 

Level 40

in reply to Yppecaye_the_Dogged

Thats because it was unlocked at the last level before prestiging so most people didnt have a chance to use it unless they unlocked it permanently.
Ill be one of those who will use it on Ghosts for sure, not because i wanna camp but rather because SATComs seem so easy to get and are very powerful chained together that im afraid enemies will prefire me everytime. I usually try to sneak behind enemy lines so its a must for me

Level 5

in reply to Noob_Lyncher

Sorry but your in for a big disappointment then. For it is the old way the perk worked. No need to constantly move around to stay off the radar. No more worrying about red dot hunters when using it unless they have the auav with 4 satcoms.

Level 70

in reply to trialstardragon

Damn, I got so used to not having to constantly check corners for people laying prone in them while my UAV was up. I guess it's back to using flash bangs as motion sensors then.

Level 22

in reply to trialstardragon

Didn't like the BOII style at first but got used to it.  Now I guess we're going back to the way it was before.  Just have to see how many dots there are and if there's less than 6, somebody's somewhere camping or running around. 

Level 40
Highlighted

in reply to Yppecaye_the_Dogged

I will use as many perks as possible to avoid becoming a red dot.   In BO2, the pacman craze did work well to draw other players to me.  However, it didn't always end well for me especially with really good competitors.

Level 1

in reply to colonial_viper2

The worst thing you can do is to run about 10 feet behind some dude without it.  You'll be exactly where his red dot was at the end of an UAV sweeep.  Stealth or not, they'll be coming after you representing his dot, while he's long gone.  LOL. 

Level 40

in reply to hayant7785

As long as the stealth perk only provides stealth from UAVs then that is balanced, it should be more underpowered than assassin was in MW3 because it did everything.

Activision Ambassador

in reply to DaleksGamertag

So what if it did everything I think it should be same as MW3's Assassin because anyone could use the perk instead of just one specific play style. I would laugh if they made it counter Amplify imagine how many campers would come on here and become crying lying babies just because they can't get more then 10 kills in a game. Also you are going to be disappointed Ghost or whatever they called it will counter anything that has to do with the map meaning it counters Recon completely instead of lessening the time of Recon it makes it not work I think but I do know for a fact it counters Sit Coms and Motion Sensors but it is separated from Cold Blooded basically it's like the Black Ops 2 one only it has more and you don't have to move for it to work. If you can't handle it play hardcore cause it will force you to stop looking at the map. I mean seriously if it's to much for you that Ghost counters the map then don't play core.

Level 23

Studios