Can we please get almost all the gamemodes in Hardcore!!

Call of Duty Ghosts XBOX 360

Re: Can we please get almost all the gamemodes in Hardcore!!

in reply to LifeSong1

One of the top reasons why I don't like HC is the fact auto-aim is still on when playing it.  How can you have a truly "Hard Core" game type and still have snap/auto-aim on.  If they remove that from HC, then I'm all for it.  Everything else about HC I like, minus still being able to use KillStreaks.

Most players in HC use alot of Spray & Pray tactics with high rate of fire guns.  Adding the easy mode of aiming with that just makes HC a no-go for me.  However I do play HC sometimes to remind me why I don't like it.  BTW, I do very well in both Core and HC modes, so my perspective has nothing to do with skill level, or lack of.

Level 1

in reply to zDD_EDIT

Be careful saying "MOST HC PLAYERS" unless you have something to back it up. It demeans a lot of really good players, and also shows ignorance on your part.

If you don't like HC, that is fine. But don't lump us all into some category unfairly. As a longtime HC player, I would attest to the fact that those who spray and pray MAY get a kill now and then... but those who take the time to aim will always have better results and will consistently score and rank higher.

"You ain't gotta like me, you just mad,cause I tell it how it is, and you tell it how it might be" - Victory
Activision Ambassador

in reply to NiceDrewishFela

Well, it goes without saying, that my "back up" is my OPINION on the matter, and what my perspective is.  If you and any other HC player have an issue with what I've said, then someone is a bit touchy/sore about it.  I'm not here to tip toe around player's feelings. :-/

Still, I find your total lack of replying to point of my post a bit of a concern.  Considering you only decided to comment on the part that you seem to take offense about.

So, again, I stand by what I feel, and say from my exp that most HC tend to use high rate of fire guns, and spray a lot.  But the POINT that I wanted to make is that I... repeat... I don't like HC because it does still have snap/auto-aim on in that mode, which contradicts what I... repeat I believe a HC mode should be.

Level 1

in reply to zDD_EDIT

Its still a bit much to degrade an entire community with a broad comment like that. I would say the same thing if someone were making the argument that all Core Players were 10 year olds with ADHD who run around doing 360 Quickscopezz.(This is paraphrasing an actual claim made on these forums). There are good players who play HC, there are good players who play Core... Skill has nothing to do with it... it is preference. Pretty sure a lot of people Spray and Pray in Core as well, there is no consequence not to.

As for the Auto Aim issue, I have never found it to be a factor. In fact, it seems to be more of a hindrance, as it tends to pull me off target more often than helping me acquire a target.

"You ain't gotta like me, you just mad,cause I tell it how it is, and you tell it how it might be" - Victory
Activision Ambassador

in reply to NiceDrewishFela

See, the difference that you are trying to skirt over is the fact you just used the word "all" in your example, but I used the word "most".  There is a difference, however only someone that is a bit touchy would exaggerate on that.

So, you don't think auto-aim should be turned off in HC mode?

Level 1

in reply to zDD_EDIT

It wouldn't bother me if it was. However, it is currently an option for everyone to turn off or on. I don't see why it would matter for a mode to have it turned off or on, or why That would turn you off of Hardcore when it is on in Core as well.

Activision Ambassador

in reply to Wheels1AWTT

For special modes such as 24/7 Nuketown or DLC specific lobbies, I think those need to be offered in both Core and Hardcore variants. It's very frustrating that they force you into one gameplay style for those special offerings thus alienating a bunch of their customers.  It's kind of like forcing people to have to play the game only one way.

Level 33

in reply to Wheels1AWTT

Mosh pits are fine with me too as long as the big new ones are there like SnR and Blitz. As for Ricochet, I like it for the most part because it makes HC more realistic, in real life clearing a building or working as a fire-team you have to maintain your own muzzle discipline. I realize that unlike real life you can't hear your battle buddy coming up behind you before he runs across your shots but I think i would rather have it then not. maybe a hybrid of the current and ricochet systems. 1 free team kill before ricochet kills you.

Level 6
Highlighted

in reply to Wheels1AWTT

The more realistic argument is baffling to me.

In real life... can you run into an airstrike called by a squad member with no consequence? Back them into a corner with no consequence? Run wildly into a firefight with no consequence? Muzzle discipline means being able to hold fire when friendlies cross your path.

Ricochet = Selfish Play and is not hardcore.

Activision Ambassador

in reply to Wheels1AWTT

Wheels1AWTT wrote:

As for Ricochet, I like it for the most part because it makes HC more realistic,

This because the first thing we learnt in basic training was watch you fire as you would get hurt if you shot a squad mate

Level 75

Studios