Can we please get almost all the gamemodes in Hardcore!!

Call of Duty Ghosts XBOX 360

Re: Can we please get almost all the gamemodes in Hardcore!!

in reply to LifeSong1

if it was on a separate disc there would be disc space for more game modes and stuff

Level 25

in reply to banned-again

Trust me, that is not the issue.  The reason there are fewer game modes is because they didn't feel it was worth the effort and cost to put up more servers to handle the hardcore game modes. It has nothing to do with the space on the disc.

Level 33

in reply to LifeSong1

im sure its a mix of both

Level 25

in reply to banned-again

Okay. You keep telling yourself that. I'm not trying to be rude, I am just very positive that it has nothing to do with the amount of space on a disc.

Level 33
Highlighted

in reply to LifeSong1

ok clearly your always right so whatever makes you happy

Level 25

in reply to banned-again

I'm not hear to say "I'm right...look at me". I'm hear to help the community and help spread the facts/truth about items when needed and share my opinions in others. It's not about a "I'm right, you're wrong" attitude.

I wholeheartedly do not believe that it has anything to do with the amount of free disc space on the shipped disc. I could be wrong. If anyone knows that this truly is in fact an issue, than please provide me with the proof, otherwise I just can't accept it.  I do not know for sure that it doesn't have anything to do with the disc space. But I watch these games very closely and have never heard anything stating anything like what you are claiming.

Level 33

in reply to LifeSong1

LifeSong1 wrote:

I'm not hear to say "I'm right...look at me". I'm hear to help the community and help spread the facts/truth about items when needed and share my opinions in others. It's not about a "I'm right, you're wrong" attitude.

I wholeheartedly do not believe that it has anything to do with the amount of free disc space on the shipped disc. I could be wrong. If anyone knows that this truly is in fact an issue, than please provide me with the proof, otherwise I just can't accept it.  I do not know for sure that it doesn't have anything to do with the disc space. But I watch these games very closely and have never heard anything stating anything like what you are claiming.

lack of hc modes on bo or ANY cod game for that matter had NOTHING to do with disk space .

The amount of playlists are down to decisions made by the devs as to how many to give hc based on what they assume the numbers would be and how playlists would fragment an already low player count

Level 75

in reply to Wheels1AWTT

Hardcore all the way i would love it.... would love to play HC Ground  war could you just imagine lol

Level 1

in reply to Wheels1AWTT

Agreed. I hate core and having to play it just to get a title blows

Level 1

in reply to Wheels1AWTT

All I have to say to the OP is dude, I really hope they do. The only gamemode I played in Black Ops 2 was HC KC. I would really like to see the introduction of a Guns only HC moshpit. Explosives man, nothing pisses me off nore than explosives hahaha

Level 3

Studios