Can we please get almost all the gamemodes in Hardcore!!

Call of Duty Ghosts XBOX 360

Re: Can we please get almost all the gamemodes in Hardcore!!

in reply to Wheels1AWTT

they should scrap hardcore altogether.

Level 1

in reply to sombrero1080p

they should scrap core altogether

Level 5

in reply to Project-VAG-DAN

Um no they shouldn't? I mean you haven't seen the core players saying they should scrap hardcore so why are you attacking them?

Level 23
Highlighted

in reply to Adam1234567893

Read the post i replied to from sombrero1080p

Level 5

in reply to Project-VAG-DAN

But still neither game mode should be scrapped cause everyone has their preference. I like core cause it has an arcade feel to it and it's fun not because I am a wimp or coward. You like hardcore cause it's more realistic with very little lag issues. End of story in my opinion though Hardcore isn't about realism cause the fact you can get shot in the toe and die one or two hits so I think Hardcore is about tactic and strategy cause you have way less health to use to complete objectives.

Level 23

in reply to Adam1234567893

If you havent been able to tell by now i shall explain for you,

My reply was sarcasm, sarcasm directed to sombrero1080p for his "remove hardcore" post.

Level 5

in reply to Wheels1AWTT

What if all surfaces that you couldn't shoot through had the ricochet effect I am not saying the bullet goes back to you but instead they bounce off and hit anywhere and stop lol.

Level 23

in reply to Wheels1AWTT

it would also be nice if they were to do a league play that they would do it as both HC and SC, but I know that is just a pipe dream to be honest. I only play HC and usually only play TDM or KC due to that being the only worth while modes in HC.

Level 1

in reply to sedateisland778

There is no LP in ghosts and will not be. Ghosts uses clans and not the failure that was LP.

Level 70

in reply to Wheels1AWTT

This is the first CoD game I have not been excited about and for very good reason: HC has been screwed the last two releases. Ricochet and the respawn timer debacle have tainted HC for me, yes I know many enjoy how hc became a mindless zombie rush to your deathfest but all rush no tactics is boring. I will probably carry on the tradition me and my bros have had over the last few years and buy the game at release but honestly I'm expecting to be let down, not by the game cause it looks amazing, but by ricochet or some other "brilliant" idea to "improve" HC. If it ain't broke, don't fix it.

Level 27

Studios