Can we please get almost all the gamemodes in Hardcore!!

Call of Duty Ghosts XBOX 360

Can we please get almost all the gamemodes in Hardcore!!

I hate that i have to play core and deal with BS that comes with it just to play CTF or specials like 24/7 Nuketown. Please include all the new game modes in Hardcore also. Blitz and Search and Rescue will be epic hardcore games. Also if you are going to have clan challenges put them on hardcore at least 50% of the time. My clan is almost exclusively hardcore players but we will play core for clan challenges, just not when they are all core. We stopped playing after it became clear the support for core is overwhelmingly higher than that for HC.

Level 6
87 REPLIES

Re: Can we please get almost all the gamemodes in Hardcore!!

in reply to Wheels1AWTT

From what I've read(doesn't make it fact. Just saying I've heard), all game modes can be played core or hardcore.

Also keep in mind infinity ward cods generally have faster ttk than treyarch. Once again that doesn't mean 100% that this game will follow the pattern. But generally in IW games it doesn't take half a clip to kill someone in core.

Activision Ambassador

in reply to gotsomestars

gotsomestars wrote:

From what I've read(doesn't make it fact. Just saying I've heard), all game modes can be played core or hardcore.

Also keep in mind infinity ward cods generally have faster ttk than treyarch. Once again that doesn't mean 100% that this game will follow the pattern. But generally in IW games it doesn't take half a clip to kill someone in core.

Not sure what you've read but nothing has been announced for hc at all yet

Level 75

in reply to Maccabi

I can't remember who's vid it was in. Tmartn? I can't remember I'm not quite awake yet. I'll look for it again today.

Activision Ambassador

in reply to gotsomestars

gotsomestars wrote:

I can't remember who's vid it was in. Tmartn? I can't remember I'm not quite awake yet. I'll look for it again today.

ok well regardless of who's video it was i can assure you nothing has been announced for hardcore yet at all.

NoLifeKing29 ive had quite a few convo's with the devs about ricochet hopefully they will see sense this time   (disclaimer i have repeatedly said though that in s&d it has a place)

Level 75

in reply to Maccabi

It makes sense for all modes to support Hardcore, people that think HC shouldn't be used for this or that, don't have to use them.

Level 3

in reply to affinityXX

It is not always if a game mode works well with hc rules it is if there is enough players to really warrant such a list that further divides the player base making less available for each list, making matchmaking working even worse because of it.

Level 70

in reply to trialstardragon

A problem that could easily be overcome by a simple moshpit,

Put the most popular modes in their own playlists and everything left over put into one moshpit.

Then add a DLC moshpit as when and when packs are released.

Level 5

in reply to Project-VAG-DAN

they tried moshlists in BO1 it was not well received and was complained about until removed. Those who like only one type of game play would not accept or tolerate it in a moshpit and having to fight over it each time when voting for maps. One of the reasons moshlists have some of the lowest player numbers in them compared to standalone lists.

Level 70

in reply to trialstardragon

Surely better to have to fight over a certain gametype than to not have it at all?

Level 5

Studios