Can you buy CoD: Ghosts in the marketplace on November 5th?

Call of Duty Ghosts XBOX 360

Can you buy CoD: Ghosts in the marketplace on November 5th?

I was thinking about just buying CoD: Ghosts digitally but can I download it from the market place on the 5th without any kind of pre order? Also How much space do you think I'll need on my hard drive?

Level 1
4 REPLIES

Re: Can you buy CoD: Ghosts in the marketplace on November 5th?

in reply to MSchnelkz17

I was getting ready to post the same question.  I can't even find where to pre-order digitally for both consoles.  It keeps taking me to a physical copy I don't want. 

Level 9
Highlighted

in reply to MSchnelkz17

Yes, however Microsoft traditionally doesn't add new releases and other store content until mid morning. Sometimes there are issues with the online store at launch because so many people are trying to download the game. The safer bet would be to purchase a physical copy. Everything is up in the air with the hard drive requirements, the upgraded engine makes things difficult to predict. 

Level 29

in reply to MSchnelkz17

So far there no confirmation of this, even Major Nelson is unsure as he has stated on reddit http://www.reddit.com/r/xbox360/comments/1p0o18/does_anyone_have_more_info_on_cod_ghosts_dual/?sort=...

I for one will wait for the digital version since i need both the 360 and Xbox one versions to play with all my friends and family.

Level 1

in reply to MSchnelkz17
myn
Level 3

Studios