Car bomb challenge

Call of Duty Ghosts XBOX 360

Car bomb challenge

I'm getting through a lot of the Operations but I'm struggling with this one, Kill 2 enemies by destroying cars.

There are a few cars around and even a few that aren't already burnt out but I just can't seem to find one that will blow up when people walk past.

There is a pickup middle of the map on Warhawk which has a lot of traffic walking past but even with 2 IEDs the thing still wouldn't go.

Anyone completed this?

Level 20
9 REPLIES

Re: Car bomb challenge

Yes, on Stormfront. When you run from C to B, in front of the door where you can run into the room, are 2 trucks, both will explode easily with IEDs.

Level 1

On Warhawk when you spawn on the side with the "Semi" the car that is in the spawn can be blown up.  I place an IED on the car as soon as i spawn and hope to stay alive long enough for a spawn switch to occur then BOOM goes the car.

Just doing this everytime that I play on this map and spawn on the right side I have completed the challenge.

Level 1

in reply to FalconedPunch1

There are also a number of exploding vehicles on Overlord that will explode.  I got my car bomb victim with Semtex.

Level 4

in reply to FalconedPunch1

I think you have gotten me a few times with that trick.  Now I stay away from the car!! 

Level 2

Thanks, I will be trying all these later today.

Apologies if your on the receiving end

Level 20

on flooded if you start off over by the generators and the other team start in the underground parking lot, use an m27 with ap rounds give it a few seconds until the other team has ran up the ramp and just open up on the cars they will explode and you will normally get a few kills off them

Level 11

in reply to oSWAMPFROGo

^^^ that's how I did it but I can't say it was planned lol.

Level 34

in reply to toby_jugs

lol ive got so many kills off those cars when i start on the other side, you normally get first blood as well

Level 11

Upper parking level on Flooded is where i got most of mine, just drop some IED's close to the cars, even if the enemy is running blast shield the secondary explosion of the car going off kills them

Level 67

Studios