Clan Wars Cheating

Call of Duty Ghosts XBOX 360

Clan Wars Cheating

Clan Wars has clearly not been stress tested enough due to players boosting their wins by joining friends game ware they have 6 on one team and 4 on the other and win games in 30 secs or less or for-fitting, and again nothing being done about it and are cheat boosting almost 100 + cp a night with very little play time.

Removed by Moderator

The above video shows clear boosting, and on top of that it works in many separate game modes..

Its bad enough not doing any thing about the perk hack and weapons hack but ruining clan wars as well is just unfair allot of people have spent days grinding or playing really hard to keep up with cheaters and nothing i mean nothing is being done about it. They will keep their wins and move on to the next division leaving the people who legitimately played with nothing but twiddling their thumbs and wasted time.

You should award 0 game wins for clan wars if the same clan member joins on the opposing team its that simple.

I am genuinely disheartened and angry at the above facts and not only have you let your selves down but your community as well allowing cheaters and bug abusers to take advantage of the flawed current system

Message was edited by: codblackice

Level 1
50 REPLIES

Re: Clan Wars Cheating

in reply to Keltic_ie

The link was removed because Naming-n-Shaming is prohibited on our boards.

Community Forum Etiquette and Guidelines

CODBlackIce | Global Forum Moderator

Modern Warfare 3, Black Ops II & Ghosts

in reply to codblackice

That's a pity, it should be allowed if deserved

Level 1

in reply to Keltic_ie

Listen... cheaters are gonna cheat.

Report in game.

Notify .

It sucks... but that's life.

That's my opinion but it should be yours ;-),
RAN
Level 75

in reply to RAN Kismet

Just goes to show how pathetic they really are. Adults acting like kiddies because they dont have the balls to play the game right. I ran into a few clans that are already 10th with 2 days play. I reported them on the spot and backed out. Hope they do something real fast before the real kiddies get on in a few short weeks.

Level 19

in reply to gzowner1

gzowner1 wrote:

Just goes to show how pathetic they really are. Adults acting like kiddies because they dont have the balls to play the game right. I ran into a few clans that are already 10th with 2 days play. I reported them on the spot and backed out. Hope they do something real fast before the real kiddies get on in a few short weeks.

Presume you're talking about individuals being 10th... my clan is almost rank 17.

Some peeps have no moral compass... I blame their parents.

And before the "it's just a video game" crowd chimes in... no kidding.

That's my opinion but it should be yours ;-),
RAN
Level 75

in reply to RAN Kismet

rankismet wrote:

gzowner1 wrote:

Some peeps have no moral compass... I blame their parents.

I laughed because it's so true.

Level 32
Highlighted

in reply to Keltic_ie

ive seen this before myself. they have the majority of the slots filled up with their own clan and then the ones that aren't on the full 6 man team throw the game. I understand there is nothing that can be done about it, im just glad that the unlocks that I have gotten were done legit and that I didn't have to stoop to that level. but alas, welcome to online competitive games with no ability to moderate every little thing. people will do as they have always done.

Level 1

in reply to sedateisland778

theres plenty that can be done about it if they try something.

just posted a boosting thread and didnt see this one oops

Level 6

in reply to Keltic_ie

had this sort of thing happen yesterday but a bit different

we had a five man team and were playing clan wars on hckc, another clan joined and then shortly after a 'random' filled our 6th spot.

it wasn't till about half way through the match that we noticed what was going on lol.

the random guy was constantly and purposefully shooting at our team ,getting friendly fire penalties and giving our positions away.

he finished 0-19 lmfao, it was close but we still won.

so if you cheating ,scabby ars3d mofo's are reading this................. you got pwned failers.

Level 34

Studios