Clan recruitments?

SOLVED

Call of Duty Ghosts XBOX 360

Highlighted

Clan recruitments?

My friends And I need a fourth member of our clan. We are cool people and good at call of duty. We communicate a lot when playing and pretty competitive. We are in need for a fourth member to play. Also, we play Xbox, so if interested send message to these gamer tags: Aujra, Cpt Regret, or Cpt Shenanigans. Thank you.

Requirements:

Must have mic

Very cool and funny

Mature please

Descent player

Just a cool person overall

Thank you

P.S. The clan is called DarKRising. Also in need of trickshotters and feeders (optional)

Level 1
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: Clan recruitments?

in reply to DarK_Aura
Solution
‎13-11-2013 05:20 AM

This is the 2nd time you've posted Recruitment in the wrong subforum. A PM was sent to you last time.

All recruitment and advertising of clans should take place in our GHOSTS CLAN RECRUITMENT sub-forum.

Recruitment and advertisement threads posted anywhere else will be deleted on sight by moderators.

Claire JeepChick | Forum Moderator: Modern Warfare, Black Ops, Ghosts
Questions/Concerns/Quibbles/Comments? Send me a PM

1 REPLY

Re: Clan recruitments?

in reply to DarK_Aura
Solution
‎13-11-2013 05:20 AM

This is the 2nd time you've posted Recruitment in the wrong subforum. A PM was sent to you last time.

All recruitment and advertising of clans should take place in our GHOSTS CLAN RECRUITMENT sub-forum.

Recruitment and advertisement threads posted anywhere else will be deleted on sight by moderators.

Claire JeepChick | Forum Moderator: Modern Warfare, Black Ops, Ghosts
Questions/Concerns/Quibbles/Comments? Send me a PM

Studios