Clan wars is for no lifes. Thanks you really messed up clan play.

Call of Duty Ghosts XBOX 360

Re: Clan wars is for no lifes. Thanks you really messed up clan play.

in reply to u_camp_i_knife1

GHOSTS CLANS

"You ain't gotta like me, you just mad,cause I tell it how it is, and you tell it how it might be" - Victory
Activision Ambassador
Highlighted

so far im lovin clan wars. if u are playing againstclans with to many players and no life... probably because your clan is too big with no life.the match ups are based on your clans size and time of play. im in gold divisonwith nine members in my clan. the biggezt clan we go against is 12 guys! so far really ballanced!

Level 1

in reply to duneraider78

we are just to big with lives. most work full time jobs with elite we could party up for a few hours get gold and drive on.  Yes it was monotonous but a balance between the two systems might have worked.

Level 5

even though i am actually enjoying clan wars a bit, I do have some issues with it, they said that clan wars is your ticket into the CoD championships....how exactly? they are basing the ranking of clans on win% and KD, players who play various gametypes generally dont have a high KD and as for win percentage if youre online and your clan isnt online and you smash a game with high KD and captures etc but youre in a pub game so the rest of your team is rubbish so you lose how does that indicate your skill level based on KD and win%

For future reference might be an idea for CoD games to have 2 stat servers? 1 for your public record and one for your record while formed up as a clan??

I thought clan wars was going to be directly competing against other clans, even though a clan has a low KD and low win% in pub games doesnt mean that when theyve formed their main clan team that work excellent as a team. This does NOT give any idea whatsoever of who the best clans are.

Guess its back to MLG again for real competition.

Level 6

Well how else are you going to run something like this?  Yes, it is a total grind and those that play the most benefit the most.  But teams need to be strategic about how they go about taking nodes.

One would think that after each season, winning teams will be put up against other winning teams and things like time played and w/l will be taken into account....oh wait this is Beachhead running the show, forget it.  Be prepared to pull your hair out until 1/2 the teams out there just give up in frustration.

Level 48

I suggest instead of ranting you put together your thoughts in a much more constructive manner. Identifying a potential problem and providing suggestions for a fix is much more productive than hurling insults at your peers. Locking. There are better threads which address this community concern. Please try harder on your next thread.

Chief Forum Moderator

Modern Warfare, Black Ops, Ghosts

Studios