Cod has gone too POOP

Call of Duty Ghosts XBOX 360

Re: Cod has gone too POOP

in reply to DiReTRiiX

Yep this game blows and the declining population is proof of this. The main thing wrong with the game is the shockingly bad lag. There are a myriad of gameplay issues not to my taste as well.

Level 19

in reply to Lucent76

the population decline has been quite shocking but BF4 on the xbox one is really low too. that has also been plagued with problems.  its good that we are voting with our feet, might make them buck there ideas up.

Level 16
Highlighted

in reply to belly120

Very true the bottom line is all these big company's care about. When they see that threatened they will take  positive action.

Level 19

in reply to DiReTRiiX

Yet all of you complaining about the game will buy the next one, guaranteed.

Level 32

in reply to zingaa

Do you have these comments cut and paste? I have seen that one a thousand times.

Level 19

in reply to Lucent76

Lucent76 wrote:

Do you have these comments cut and paste? I have seen that one a thousand times.

No I type pretty fast, probably a dozen times not a thousand, you're exaggerating again just like the lag is the your problem.

My comment is an easy solution to players "suffering", common sense really..

Level 32

in reply to zingaa

i'm not so sure your theory is correct... although i like this game, there are many issues with it that need to be fixed.  and those were not in the op post... but back to your theory of the people complaining will be the ones buying the next game... sales numbers are down from MW3 and black ops... so i'm not convinced that everyone who complains, will just buy the next one... sales show that people are not just buying the next cod that comes out.

numbers don't like.  sales are down, and players are down... there are many reasons, but numbers are numbers.  still is a pretty good game though imo.

Level 11

Studios