Create-a-Class. What it could be or should be.

Call of Duty Ghosts XBOX 360

Re: Create-a-Class. What it could be or should be.

in reply to RuggedSavior

thebiindsniper wrote:

*The maximum amount of attachments allowed on each weapon is increased to 5.

Please God no.

Level 47

in reply to iivrruummii

I second this. And maybe add in the part about shields being equipment... Or having shields in the game in general...

Level 10

in reply to iivrruummii

5 is maybe to much. But being able to put 3 one without needing something extra to do it.

Roll the dice. Life is a gamble
GRaSS is OP. SaND get's everywhere
Level 59

in reply to dtuchpunk

I would say a max of 2 with a perk.  1 without a perk.  It just seemed to make the weapons too good in BO2 with 3 attachments.  The AN-94 for me is better than a SMG with 3 attachments, from my point of view.

Level 47

in reply to RuggedSavior

first off, i DONT want to see Flak Jacket back AT ALL! Nor do i want to see the ballistic vests in. All they need to do is modify the Blast shield and that should be fine. But having to basically be invulnerable to explosives is complete and utter bullsh*t. I am a tuber but i only tube when i know someone is camping their ass off and it makes it damn hard to kill the camper when they have 3 things protecting them from every explosive i throw at them. It reminds me of the Last Stand Juggernauts from COD4. I cant tell you how much it pissed me off playing against a team full of those people to where i could only use explosives to kill them cuz otherwise the juggernaut would take most of the damage so that when the person went to last stand, they got a free kill since you have to reload.

Second, i actually DONT like the pick 10 system. I just like the simple things. As long as i can have 2 attachments on my primary i really dont need anything special.

Level 37

in reply to KT Phoenix

i need flatjacket, currently i have a 550 score per minute in dom because all of my captures, but now people are starting to realize how important grenades are and c4 are so instead of my 550 it would be like 400 or so is really important for being going for the objective.

Level 10

in reply to iamyourfather

I have to agree.  Flak Jacket is too essential to remove, especially in objective games when every explosive in existence flies into a single spot.

~RUGGED SAVIOR

Level 52

in reply to KT Phoenix

I agree ballistic vest and flak jacket should go. I am a fan of realism, and there is not in reality a vest that will make you survive a direct grenade blast. Launchers are already balanced in being slow, having only 2 shots, and having a minimum range for explosion.

Ballistic vests got spammed wayyyyy to often and it ruins a hardcore game for those of us who aren't usually able to play with an organized team. And they are way overpowered. I have seen people run through not 1, not 2, but 3 grenades wearing a ball vest, and I have seen people eat headshots from m60's because they were wearing a vest? GTFO!!!!!!!!!!

Level 6

in reply to Bobthrobber

Ballistic vests are op, i will agree with this, but flatjacket is needed; i doubt they will take it out since its been in the game in some form from atleast mw2

Level 10
Highlighted

in reply to RuggedSavior

First of all, I doubt we will see a pick anything system in Ghosts, because it is being made by IW not Treyarch.

But I would like to see the same as pick 10, only with 12 points available. I think this would be perfect.

Level 6

Studios