Currently Rank 3 in the world on squad assault!

Call of Duty Ghosts XBOX 360

Re: Currently Rank 3 in the world on squad assault!

in reply to cally1983

But them playing others while you are offline is half the fun. So what you do is make the best possible setup so you can see if it will kick the other challengers butt.

I would though like to ask the OP if he knows how to go against the classes of people on your freindslist though.

Level 72

in reply to Mr_Denmeade

You might not care but those who play the game mode do.

Level 1

in reply to Mr_Denmeade

So why lead with your rank?

Why not offer assistance, and mention the rank as a measure of your qualifications to provide that assistance?

Its just a bit much...screams "Hey, check me out".

"You ain't gotta like me, you just mad,cause I tell it how it is, and you tell it how it might be" - Victory
Activision Ambassador
Highlighted

in reply to NiceDrewishFela

Determining on your response.. i was referring to an accomplishment that i had acheived, saying that - The advice was going to mainly observe the basics of playing squad assault and what you would get out of it.

Since i'm not seeing frequent messages/posts about squad assault i decided to point out the obvious about the state i'm in and how i would initially help those who are in-need of advice.

Level 1

in reply to Mr_Denmeade

I do applaud your intentions.

We just get a lot of folks on here squawking about their rankings/stats... when those are really irrelevant.

Just seems to me your title undermines your intentions.

"You ain't gotta like me, you just mad,cause I tell it how it is, and you tell it how it might be" - Victory
Activision Ambassador

in reply to Mr_Denmeade

Soon to be number one !

Thats if the number ones gamertag in that list is his final offensive gamertag offense

Level 72

in reply to Mr_Denmeade

What sort of load out do you give your squad? Like perks and weapons?

Personally, I've got everyone running with silenced assault rifles and off the grid, except for one person.

My logic behind this is so that when the other team has a SATcom up, they always have one dot to chase while they get shot in the back by the others they couldn't see.

I've decided to give them all Assault rifles because I used to have one guy use a sniper rifle, but no matter what game mode and no matter what level, he ALWAYS went negative. So I concluded that the AI just isn't good with sniper rifles.

I also make sure to equip all the squad mates with Awareness because it seems like the kind of perk that the AI would really be able to take advantage of.

I give everyone I.E.D.s because the AI doesn't make good judgement calls on when/where to throw grenades. It's also just as bad with I.E.D.s because they will just throw them anywhere, but this is still a better choice because even if the placement is random, there is still a much better chance someone will eventually trip it, than the chance of getting a lucky random 'nade throw.

Level 8

in reply to Mr_Denmeade

Cooleo broski

Level 14

Studios