DEVS: You nerfed the AK?

Call of Duty Ghosts XBOX 360

DEVS: You nerfed the AK?

Really?

Stop catering to the whiners who will never be satisfied with anything you do. Heavy Duty mode and its rapid demise are a prime example of why catering to the whiners is pointless.

You are alienating the people who actually enjoy the game. Just stop with the constant rebalancing of weapons. Some weapons will always outclass others.

Take a page from the old IW who after a couple of needed balance passes let the game be.

Nothing is more annoying than having your loadouts constantly fucked with just to appease a  population of whiners who will not be satisfied ever.

Just stop.

Level 3
32 REPLIES

Re: DEVS: You nerfed the AK?

in reply to Unterhopft

Also, they ruined Amplify and DS. I like that Dead Silence works properly now, but amplify does NOT counter it at all like it should. As someone who always ran both perks it frustrates me because I am getting shot around corners more than ever now. It's become a skilless game of peek a boo just like Black Ops 2.

And to the retards that complain about footsteps...it's clear you never played Cod 4 or MW2 because the footsteps in those games were louder and worked. Footsteps allow flankers to use strategy and hear people above/below them so they can adjust...right now amplify still works but only in close range making it only useful for CAMPERS. Terrible idea to buff dead silence without buffing amplify as well.

AK12 already had side to side recoil that was a bit annoying. I haven't used it yet, but reading that made me cringe. They most certainly are making this game pay to win when they release a new gun and nerf a fan favorite in the process.

Level 1

in reply to legendx713

amplify and DS should never be in any call of duty...it caters to headset users and takes away from the skill of the game

Level 11

in reply to Unterhopft

I agree. I don't use the Ak much but never found it to be OP when others used it against me. They really need to just quit catering to whiners. SO far the whiners want every single gun, lethal, and many of the killstreaks to be nerfed. It is ridiculous.

Level 9

in reply to Unterhopft

you obviously do not understand how they patch weapons...they dont patch weapons because of "whiners" they patch weapons from statistics of their own

Level 11

in reply to veilofmaya

Not true.

Activision Ambassador

in reply to veilofmaya

veilofmaya wrote:

you obviously do not understand how they patch weapons...they dont patch weapons because of "whiners" they patch weapons from statistics of their own

If this were the case the MSBS would have gotten a buff rather than a nerf.

Level 75

in reply to Ghamorra

It is a buff and I welcome it. The MSBS was over nerfed. It will make the gun viable once again but still below its original pre-patch performance.

Level 35

in reply to Run_N_Gunning_C

I miss when burst weapons were either stronger or more accurate then the fully automatic assault rifles the MSBS manages to be weaker and have more recoil then the fully automatic assault rifles. Which in my opinion is a huge imbalance.

Level 18

in reply to Unterhopft

Unterhopft wrote:

Really?

Stop catering to the whiners who will never be satisfied with anything you do. Heavy Duty mode and its rapid demise are a prime example of why catering to the whiners is pointless.

You are alienating the people who actually enjoy the game. Just stop with the constant rebalancing of weapons. Some weapons will always outclass others.

Take a page from the old IW who after a couple of needed balance passes let the game be.

Nothing is more annoying than having your loadouts constantly ****** with just to appease a  population of whiners who will not be satisfied ever.

Just stop.

Very well said. Funny how whiners complaints are addressed in updates when some claim the data is based upon IWs own findings. Just like the IED nerf even though there is a very powerful perk that paints every enemy explosive over the span of entire map. Yet the crybabies don't want to give up a perk slot for sit-rep when they can just cry and eventually get their way. IW really needs to worry less about buffing and nerfing and more about REAL problems with this broken game like lag, matchmaking, boosting, and cheating. Really makes me want to rethink spending my money tonight on the season pass.

Level 4

Studios