DLC weapons now restricted in eSports, but not MTAR-X?

Call of Duty Ghosts XBOX 360

Re: DLC weapons now restricted in eSports, but not MTAR-X?

in reply to trialstardragon

skill-less no, still have to aim and control what recoil it does have even be it little.

I disagree, the weapon needs little skill. If you don't have skill to use the MTAR then you probably don't even have the skill to keep an AR on target.

Level 6

in reply to Satakyn

Regardless if it takes little skill that does not make it skill-less as in needing no skill at all. And every cod has always and will always have an easy weapon that when in the right hands can be abused.

AR's are easy to keep on target, so are the lmg's and even the SR's  None of the guns in Ghosts really take any great level of skill to use at all.

Level 70

in reply to trialstardragon

i need to play in some of those lobbies you are in, i play alot of free for all and thats all you see are m-tars and rippers half the lobby is using them 8 out of 10 times the winner is using it. recoil? where? with what gun? that gun is the best in the game which is why just about everyone uses it. i see it all over the place in every game mode. the mtar is an ar in an smg class. its like a laser no recoil, put a silencer on it and its even more beast. skill to use the mtar? thats the easiest gun in the game to use. i need to play in the lobbies you do i wish people would find something else to use instead of depending on that gun to get by. its used a lot for a reason because its one of if not the best gun in the game.

Level 2

in reply to iamohdee

i still think the Remington is the easiest gun in the game to use, it has seemingly no recoil without using a grip on it and it does ridiculous damage and can kill at any distance easily.

Level 9

in reply to Satakyn

You answered your own question.  It is banned because not everyone has access to it.  Terminal was put into the competitive map rotation in mw3 because it was free.  I would imagine that if ghosts had free gun dlc, then it would probably be allowed as well.

Level 16

in reply to Satakyn

I've tried using the MTAR-X in esports or just regular and It SUCKS!!!

Level 8
Highlighted

in reply to spartanMook117

Maybe you aren't use to the Iron Sights. Put on a red dot and I doubt you will still feel that way.

Level 15

in reply to AlteredVista

Iv'e tried every attachment it SUCKS!! Unless your playing hardcore which i play.

Level 8

spartanMook117 wrote:

I've tried using the MTAR-X in esports or just regular and It SUCKS!!!

You forgot to flip "skill" switch

Level 14

i just wish theyd have made the mtar-x an AR like it was in mw2 and bo2 and modify its looks and feel rather than changing gun class altogether

Level 9

Studios