DLC weapons now restricted in eSports, but not MTAR-X?

Call of Duty Ghosts XBOX 360

Re: DLC weapons now restricted in eSports, but not MTAR-X?

in reply to godlyintellect

Amplify already is one of the 7 restricted perks (along with Stalker, Recon, Deadeye, Danger Close, Gambler, and Ping), do you even pay attention to the restrictions?

Level 6

in reply to Satakyn

i did say restricted but i also mean that they need to be debuffed also. people in regular play rely on those perks too much rather than on their own eyes and hands, yes amplify is great for people who sound whore but you should be able to hear someone without it unless youre playing with the volume up on your tv (lol). focus says reduced flinch, not absolutely no flinch at all ill just keep shooting in the same spot ive been shooting at since i started pulling the trigger with someone hitting me with a large caliber gun repeatedly. I see people getting hit in kill cams who are using focus and they just keep shooting like the enemys bullets were marshmallows hitting them, its ridiculous how basically doesnt let you flinch at all.

Level 9

I think focus should not longer be in CoD.  It has been the most used item in whatever category it is in throughout the 3 games that had it.  Cod 4, Waw, MW2, and Black Ops 1 played fine without it.  Same with stalker.

Level 16

in reply to LVLikeG

Agreed.

Perks are mainly counters or small boosts that let players splay how they choose. Flinch reducing perks give you a big advantage, so by not using it, you are at an extreme disadvantage against somebody who is (a huge amount of players).

Level 14

in reply to VECTORdude

i love the way the perks are setup on ghosts but i wish it would go back to the limit of 3 perks so people have to choose carefully like they did before, it makes the game fair in my opinion. like on mw2 where you could have sleight of hand but not scavenger or stopping power and not cold blooded. People hate on mw2 but it was one of the most well rounded of all the games looking at it from every aspect and objective game type mindset as far as the perks/guns/kill streaks go.

Level 9

But ya see that is where those that complained about wanting more freedom of customization of their class setups caused an effect that in the end hurt the game. Which is where I point out that sometimes less.. is more..

Having more options is not always the best idea when those options are not applied in a well thought out manner such as the open class system that the game now has.

Level 70

in reply to trialstardragon

we need the 3 perk system with pro perks back, everything was more balanced like that.

Level 9
Highlighted

godlyintellect wrote:

we need the 3 perk system with pro perks back, everything was more balanced like that.

Level 14

Studios