Call of Duty Ghosts XBOX 360

Re: DUMB, OP, and at times RIDICULOUS.

in reply to LVLikeG

thank you LVLikeG

Level 1

in reply to trialstardragon

trialstardragon wrote:

Toward the rest, why are you complaining about it if is wasted attachment. You should be happy they are wasting one giving you an advantage. The fact that you had to point out it does not add damage, and only is effective against vehicles as you claimed means you probably used the items it was effective against and don't like the players that used it killing your things easier. Otherwise you would not care if the other players used it or not.

The fact you ranted about it means it was doing something you don't like, not just how players where using it. For a smart player would not complain about if the entire enemy team was using it, for it meant they wasted a possible perk for that attachment giving the smart player the advantage if that player did not use the items the ap round was designed to counter.

you must not understand  my post... please quit saying shit like mentioned up above......because I was so complaining about players using it against me(sarcasm).....last time, it was about players using it thinking it does more damage to players directly

Level 1

in reply to xXMiLLERXx

Again why should it matter to you, you should be happy they are making that mistake then. If they are foolish enough to make that mistake then let them until they learn otherwise. Not really needed for you or anyone to teach them differently.

Level 70

in reply to trialstardragon

......................smdh

Level 1

in reply to xXMiLLERXx

I Use armor piercing on honey badger all the time. Cuz it has the silencer on it already( that's another topic for another day) and ap works well against kill streakS.  I once had it on all my classes. So I have no problem with it But I do agree with the sub machine guns range. Its a bit op.

Level 4

in reply to xXMiLLERXx

i used the fmj or ap attachment certain maps like strikezone its brilliant on all the walls and wood near B on dom. Recon and oracle are practically made for this attachment. I used it on the honey badger and ill be honest i do think it makes a difference maybe its just me but i do seem to get kills quicker with it

Level 5

in reply to xXMiLLERXx

Subs are 5 to 8 bullets to kill at range and ARs are 3 to 5 but most kill in 4.  ARs are more accurate than Subs overall. So ARs are better at range.  Problem solved.

Level 69

in reply to xXMiLLERXx

I agree with them being OP. I very much agree the handling of those guns is INSANE and add range, high damage, and a good player, It's game over. Leaving the Player (ME) wondering why they have not been nerfed, but I think about balance and when it's good or bad but I think balance in the guns ruins the game because there is no variety. But that's what I think.

Level 1

in reply to xXMiLLERXx

To add another thing that is a little ridiculous. The game has been out for 8 months now and I still believe some people don't know what air superiority does.  I mean really, I see people in the middle of the game using it when nothing is in the air.  What a waste.  If you are going to take the time to add it as one of your support streaks the least you could do is understand how it works.  I laugh when it gets used against my team when nothing is in the air and laugh to myself even more as I am later on using a Battle Hind or Helo Pilot and they have already wasted the air superiority.

Level 5
Highlighted

in reply to CaptSumTingWong

That's so true. I mean even if they want the xp for using it they should wait till they are close to overlapping it. So many players just use it immediately and waste it. Often a costly mistake.

Level 15

Studios