Dedi, steady, go.

Call of Duty Ghosts XBOX 360

Re: Dedi, steady, go.

in reply to Schuesseled1

See there i go again talking crap, you are completely correct and i acknowledge that, but hopefully it will be fairer than the past three titles regardless.

Level 11

in reply to Schuesseled1

Well it should be on a fair playing field. But you are right about distance to the server. But you will most likely be on a server close to you and in turn make it fair ground. 

The players that this may hurt more than others, the ones that party up with friends in different regions. You will be selecting a server most likely closer to the host of the party than anyone else. If this is the case then i will say the game will play just like all older COD titles.

Level 38

in reply to codchamp1

Oh no, codchamp, i'm not sure how many more gut punches i can take. "Please, not like the last three".

Level 11

in reply to Adeeez1001

Dude you are not alone. I play in a full party all the time and the guys i play with never like to give up party leader

Level 38
Highlighted

in reply to Adeeez1001

I am looking forward to dedicated servers with a pollyanish hope that it will improve the overall gaming experience.  I started playing the series with COD 4 and I haven't seen a lot of "level playing fields" since skill matching doesn't seem to be part of the game. 

Level 1

Studios